Got any good scary movies?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fukm, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #21 austi, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    blair witch kept me from looking at rockpiles and drawing stickmen for a good period of time.

edit: its interesting how the actors were given the basic backstory and directions where to go each day, but it wasnt scripted and they didnt know what to expect. its pretty genuine and genius.

2. I saw the Strangers in the theater a couple years ago when it first came out and gotta say it was really tense at times.

3. Original Exorcist.

Enjoy those nightmares. :smoke:

4. Martyrs is really scary. Has a great plot and is really fucked up.

5. 28 days later is my favorite horror movie.

6. Has anyone seen insidious? It's pretty scary

7. #27 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It wasn't scripted? Not even the famous up the nostril last testimony the girl gives?

8. insidious is awesome

9. Toolbox Murders

10. insidious scared the shit out of me, except the ending sucked:smoke:

11. Really? insidious just didn't do it for me

12. Idk about scary, I haven't even seen it. I've only heard of it, cannibal holocaust.

It's banned in America, for killing animals on the set or something.

13. Texas chainsaw massacre is my favourite.
    I watched the grudge a few months back with my friends while we blazed and the noise the girl makes made us tear up with laughter. I didn't find that movie scary at all :D

14. #34 Bob Newbie, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Ringu - god I've never heard anyone actually call it that although that was the original name of it...over here its just called "Ring" not "THE Ring" (american version) - the dvd cover on the original is a gory eye...

I forgot about SAW and Final Destination! I've only seen Final Destination 2...but the SAW ones are pretty good, not even sure which ones I've seen now - I think the first 4 then the 3d one, they're all pretty good if you like gore and nasty surprises!

Ginger Snaps 1 is good if you like fit redheads...

Oh yeah - the Exorcist is and always has been rubbish!

Just thought of another - Psycho and Psycho II are good (but again, watch the ORIGINAL black & white one...not that dodgy remake with basically the same script to the LETTER, tut-tut...)