got any crazy ideas in your mind while toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by raqueld, May 26, 2009.

1. Sooo.. this is my first thread on here, and i thought it would be pretty interesting to post up a thread about writing down your ideas you came up with while you were toking.
    Here's my idea..

(This is true) About two weeks ago my boyfriend, my twin sister and I were smokin upp.
    Now we were REALLY ripped.. gb's and hits from my boyfriends bong, yeah we were feeling very good. We got into a conversation about how its so stupid that people make such a huge deal about marijuana (people who never smoked it in their life)and how they say it will kill us. Then we got into a conversation about how we wanted to prove all those people wrong, that they dont know what their missing out on! After that, Medical Marijuana started to be talked about between us three. AND I CAME UP WITH THE GREATEST IDEA!!!

OPEN UP A HIGH CLASS, 5 STAR RESTAURANT.. COOK AMAZINGG MEALS BUT COOK WITH MARIJUANA!!!, now you cant tell me thats not a good idea!
    theres a lot of people that rather eat it and get high other then smoke it and get high.
    imagine that, eating a bomb ass steak that will get you high. it is possible there are plenty of recipes out there lol..

well i would LOVE to hear some of the ideas that pop into other people's heads.. =)
    SO SHARE!

:smoking:

2. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh, good idea.

3. i think its a pretty damn good idea.

4. until you were sent to prison... then the real laughing would begin.

5. LOL it was just an idea.

6. :hello::hello::hello: