got another pipe today

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Greenclutch, Jan 3, 2014.

1. So today I got a proto pipe off of amazon. Now I know what most of you will say. No fuck that buy glass etc.. metals are bad etc.. Well I do agree that glass is cleaner. The problem is that I used to have this wood pipe that had a swivel lid that I loved.  I used it as my primary pipe. I am one of those guys that packs a bowl and wants to throw it in my pocket and not worry. I have a couple glass tasters and some real nice spoons. However I just wanted one I could throw in my pocket.

So I looked and looked some more and narrowed it down to just the proto pipe or the bud bomb. I just really thought that the proto had great looks to it.

My question has anyone else had any experience with them positive or negative just looking for legit feedback.

2. dont have one but from what ive read, just gotta keep it clean. works great long as its as clean as possible. hope you enjoy!

3. Yea from what I read it seemed like a good to go pipe. I have now have to wait for it to be here which could take a long time