Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got an O straight deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smile4u, Nov 28, 2009.

1. hey i just ppicked up an O of sour d real dank stuff got it for 380 is that straight?

2. Depending on where youre from it could be a good deal or a bad deal

3. i got this shit for 375 an O and i didnt think much.. he had a 5pound bag.. thought i was getting some no named dank but it was called winnepeg.. this shit blows me away in 5 hit.. i feel like i was beat up . . some of the best herbs ive seen

4. well at 60 an 8th, that would be 480 an o, so you got a 100 dollars off for buying in bulk, not bad, but i guess you could find better.

5. Id probably have to drop around 400 for an o of dank, so good price (depending on your area)

6. if its legit, yes. if its just dank, then i would only pay 325-350

7. sour d is 20$ a gram around my area so 380 an ounce is 13$ a gram which is a good deal

8. I pay 300/oz but I buy in QP's so.

Yea probably where you live you got a good deal.

9. Not a bad deal for what I'm paying. If you flip it you can make some good profit.

10. whats flippin it?

11. Urbandictionary.com;

To make profit off a prior investment.

12. yea it legit like the absolute skunkiest bud ive ever had i brought a 5 sack to school and made my entire backpack reek and btw i live in indiana

13. That's legit.

14. #14 Gumbo, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    Did it weigh 28.0g or more?

Does it look like it could actually be Sour Diesel, or dank nonetheless?

If you answered yes to both of those questions, it was a straight deal.