Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got an hour, what artists should i download.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McGlovin, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hey, first post sooo... yeah!!

If you havent heard it yet, check out the new Bad meets Evil cd, its got a couple of eminems best verses since he went straight and i didnt know Royce da 5 9 before it but hes got some real nice lines too.

2. Atmosphere, Murs, the grouch, and shwayze

3. :rolleyes:

Its still stealing from them.

That's what I did with the bad meets evil album. It got leaked so I downloaded it but I bought it when it came on itunes.

4. Wiz...snoop dogg's doggystyle...dr dre

5. Yeah, they'll have to settle for a $5million private jet instead of a $150million one.

6. :rolleyes:

Just cause they're rich doesnt mean you can steal from them.

7. Rap:
    Kid cudi
    Chip da Ripper
    Curren$y
    Kendrick Lamar
    Anybody from OFWGKTA

Other:
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    CKY
    Slipknot
    The Expendables
    Sublime
    Pepper

of course there are also classics that u could download too. soo much good music in the world :smoke:

8. #49 419GottaMin?, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Lol they work hard?? Really? So singing a song you most likely did not even create into a microphone while sitting in an air conditioned studio with probably as many drinks/food they want and getting payed MILLIONS to do so is considered hard work? And on top of it, all they literally do is talk into the mic while everyone else works hard to auto-tune it/doctor it so it can be sold. And the people who do that dont get nearly the amount the singers/rappers do.

When the majority of us have to bust our balls at our job for $10/hour?

Yea, i think i will stick with Vuze and not Itunes.

Those artist make way more than enough money for what they do.

And the last thing they need is more money, when there are people out there who could live off of what they spend in a year for a lifetime.

Just because you dont buy their song for $1.30 on itunes doesnt mean they wont be able to eat. With that 1.30 you spend on their song, they would wipe their ass with, without even a thought. So next time you spend your money on a song, ask yourself who you are really giving this money to. And most likely the answer will be a money hungry artist.

Torrents > Itunes

9. If you support a artist then you should buy their music. Just because they're rich doesn't mean they're ok with people stealing from them. Some rappers actually write their own lyrics instead of having a ghost writer.

Itunes > Torrents

10. #51 4kush20, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Curren$y
    Trademark da skydiver
    Young roddy
    Wiz Khalifa
    Kid cudi
    Big Sean
    Wale
    Mac Miller
    Lupe Fiasco
    J. Cole

Make sure you check out the mixtapes too alot of there albums I don't really like that much. You probably got websites you use but if you don't I use djdownloadz, datpiff and hiphopmusicdotcom