Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got an hour, what artists should i download.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McGlovin, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I do. I dont steal from artist's. They work hard to make music and the last thing they need is people stealing from them.

2. New Kids on the Block

3. Arcade fire
    the expendables
    incubus
    idkwhateveryoulike.

4. Machine Gun Kelly, Hopsin, Tech N9ne

5. Just got my tickets to see pretty lights, can't go wrong there

Also in the concert is Mimosa - sick dubstep songs in their latest album "silver lining"

get it now

6. hopsin is sick. got to hang out with him for 2 hours aswell. it was awesome.

7. Both very good groups. And I was going to see PL and Big Gigantic in Lewiston ME this September but I'll be in Florida for school... so sad.

8. Check out Deltron 3030, The Grouch, and Eligh

Deltron 3030 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4jY9S-dcUQ]‪Deltron 3030 - Mastermind‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The Grouch - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHV2I_Xog0]‪The Grouch - ARTSY‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

no links offhand for eligh, he's not in this playlist.

9. If you like uptempo electronic music, check out she.

shemusic.org

10. you should get like that one song by those guys in that band,you know with like that guy that was in this other band-but now hes in that band and they have this song you should get that song man,its like realy awsome i think its on that one website with that one thing and the other stuff.

11. Mac Miller (K.I.D.S.)

12. most artists make very little money off cd's it's all about touring.

13. Yea because the record companys don't steal enough money from them... I listen to hiphop anyway, so mixtapes are free. Ill buy a CD if 1. every song is good and 2. the artist is on a independent label. Like David said, artists don't make alot of money from selling CD's

14. ahhh, i've seen em all live! all so sick!

15. I was gonna throw something in there about independent vs major label.. but i see you have that.. I will no doubt support an independent label.. but Universal? fuck you. Frostwire that shit.

OP,
    Mac Miller
    Bassnectar
    Skrillex
    Pretty Lights
    Big Gigantic
    Flux Pavilion
    Doctor P
    Biggie Smalls
    Pusha T
    Tyler the Creator
    Asher Roth
    i could go on.. but eff it. thats all you needa know. get one new song from each that you've never heard and i garauntee your night will be atleast 24.6% better.

16. Curren$y - This Ain't no mixtape.
    Rip City Rick - Head In The Clouds

17. #37 RedMagic, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    If you like rap/hip hop, Curren$y and Trademark da Skydiver are a couple of my favorite.. Big K.R.I.T. and Chip the Ripper are great too.

Other than that I love some Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Blink 182, there's other bands and rappers I'm just too lazy tonight lol

18. yeah, let me write iTunes a check for the 10,000 songs i have... haha yeah right. fuck it if i realllyyy support a dude I'll buy his album. Like Bassnectar, i downloaded his album 2 weeks early when it was leaked. But I'm still gonna buy it cause hes my dude.

19. Deerhunter, J Cole, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, skrillex, eminem and tech n9ne