Got acid tonight, randomly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xshadowshooter, Aug 14, 2009.

1. #1 xshadowshooter, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    So I was driving around angry about the gay shit that happened tonight when I saw one of my friends riding around on his bike aimlessly (this is at 2:30 in the morning, so it was a little odd). So anyway we call this other guy up to get some weed to smoke and calm down. When we met up, he asked "did you guys see [my friend on the bike] riding his bike through town tripping on acid?" We all nodded and laughed, and I inquired where he had gotten tabs from (Acid has not been around this area for a while)

Turns out this kid had a bunch of tabs on him, and I was able to pick one up on the front.

Tomorrow shall be a wonderful day. :D

2. congratulations, man. i want to trip so bad.

3. I figured that kid was tripping face on his bike haha. Anyway, have a wonderful trip tomorrow. I just got some crazy boomers and lucy recently.

4. Good vibes your way man. Acid is no where to be found around here, but i should be shrooming sometime this week.

5. if u know the dude definitely stockpile some! ask if u can get a deal on like 10 hits so you'll have some when u want it next.

Good vibes good sir!

6. All I can really say is,
    You lucky bastard! good vibes!

7. Srry for double post, and also im NOT following you.

Storing LSD lng term/semi long term would drive me nuts! I would be worried that it would be losing potency by the second, even with the aluminum foil, freezer etc method

8. have fun bro. one time i met up with some kid for lucy... he told us to meet us in a parking lot and it was POURING rediculously out. this kid comes up on a bike, it was funny as hell but thats some good dedicated service right there. plus they were the most potent tabs i ever had.

9. nice bro, i love tripping during the day..

10. really i much rather trip at night and get some better visuals

11. You're lucky as fuck. I've been looking for Lucy for months now. I still can't find her, but I know I'm close.

12. Go to a show or festival.

13. I'm thinking about it. I need to find a good one in Oregon.

14. Hmm, riding his bike through town on acid. Remind you of anybody?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG0R2EjFgs]YouTube - The Bicycle Ride by David Normal[/ame]

15. That little video was awesome.

16. haha sick dude, i love being out at night, i knew it could be good for something.

17. I'm sitting on 41 hits of some california white on white. Tried it the other day and its not the best shit in the world, but 4 tabs had me TRIIPIN for a good 8-10 hours, with noticeable effects for up to 15 hours.

Gonna be trippin again in a month or so I hope. I'm thinkin I'll try taking 10 this time, spaced out over a few hours :hippie:

18. Dosing immediately after I get some food, I won't be around the computer today but I'll stop back later to let you know how it goes.

19. Haha sounds like what happened to me and my friend a couple days ago. We randomly got some blotters and they were so potent. 3 hits had me gone for 14+ hours. :hello:

20. Was he on a street bike? or like a bicycle?

if he was just riding around on street bike thats hilarious lol, just taking laps around the city tripping balls lol

off topic but back when i was selling sometimes id meet people out in the parking lot in a big wheel just cause i thought it was hilarious, but id only do it barred out:p