Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got a tooth pulled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Apr 23, 2011.

1. and it hurts like i mofo. do you think i could use my mflb at all? i really dont wanna get dry sockets. but if i pull slow and take small hits do you think id be alright?

2. inhale mflb through nose. Yay youre high

3. will that actually work? haha:rolleyes:

4. it all goes to the same place.

5. make edibiles? and chew them on opposite side of your mouth where the tooth got pulled out plus dont they give you painkillers when you get any teeth pulled

6. yeah man i got pain killers. but smoking just seems to work better.

7. MFLB could still cause dry sockets. The suction will fuck you up.

8. Been there done that. I smoked but very, very carefully and gingerly. The only problem I see with the MFLB (yeah I have one) is you need a fairly constant pressure to get it to work right. If you must, put an extra cotton swab over the socket and very carefully toke, but to be honest I'd wait a few days.

9. i had 2 wisdom teeth pulled out last year...it was the most fucking painful experience of my life :( my dentist is a close friend and he knows i smoke so he told me to take it easy but i had a joint when i got home..not the most comfortable thing to do but it took the pain away.

10. Make something like a mini gravity bong. Something that doesn't require suction, but can actually push the smoke into your lungs for you, with minimal effort on your part. If you can avoid suction, you'll be ok. MFLB won't do it.

But no matter what you do, give yourself a quick salt water rinse after.

11. thanks for all the replies!!!
    does anybody know how long i am susceptible to getting dry sockets? i forgot to ask my dentist.

12. The first few days are the highest risk. The first week you should be careful.

13. ok cool thanks.

14. I'm guessing you don't deal with pain very well.

15. Yeah what he said. You should definately wait a few days. If you pull very slow the mflb will produce thicker hotter vapor which is not what you want right now. If you pull fast the suction will still fuck with you.. just dont do it man.. make some fucking firecrackers or other edibles! EDIBLES!

:smoke: