Got a ticket yesterday :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffy2134, May 7, 2012.

1. My friend and I were parked outside my friends house waiting for him to come outside and it was taking a while so We decided to take a small nap cuz we were really tired and then all of a sudden a cop pulls up behind us. He comes over and asks us what were doing and then accused of it of smelling like weed cuz we had smoked in the car a few hours earlier. Then he tells us to get out and asked if either of us had any weed so I said ya cuz it was in my pocket and he was already patting down my friend. He wrote me a ticket for possession and let my friend go cuz he had nothing on him. Unlucky I guess. I have learned my lesson to not smoke and drive or carry weed in a car.

2. well, looks like we can wrap this thread up

3. Cheer up, Buttercup.:cool:

4. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']well, looks like we can wrap this thread up[/quote]

Aahaha exactly, but you could still flame him by asking 'now why would you be taking a nap? It wouldn't do any good'

5. Haha. Reminds me of a time when I had my friend outside in his car waiting to come in the house at night, my mom was up and it was late, I didn't feel like telling her I was having a friend over. So I told him to wait to til she went to bed.

So 2 mis later, I text him to come in, and he says a cop pulled up by him, and asked what he was up to. He explained he was waiting for me to get dressed, and that he was visiting me. Cop left him to.

Thank god, cuz he was carrying out smokeage for the night.

Could have went bad, like you... But at least you only got a possession charge. :shrugs:

6. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, talk about un-lucky haha! That sucks man. Smoke more! :smoke: