Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got a ticket for possession of a controlled substance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chasingdragons5554, Sep 29, 2014.

1. #1 chasingdragons5554, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    This is the second run in I had with the cops...the first time I got away without a ticket but last night I was smoking with some friends and we didn't know but we were on government property. A boy I was with was caught with the blunt but I was the only one who got a ticket because when the cops asked for our IDs they saw my weed in my bag (damn I need to start keeping my ID in a side pocket or something) The ticket was for $125 and the cop was telling us we should just all split it and my friends were all cool with it but i'm sort of freaking out because it's under MY name. I already went online and payed it off. My question is does this go on my record? He said the only officers that can see it are federal officials and told me it's not a big deal and that I'm just an idiot for taking my marijuana there. I was kind of high and confused though and still don't understand...it's not a charge? Can I lose my job if they find out? I really can't afford to lose my job.

Damn it, this is stressing me out and I just want to smoke and they confiscated all of my weed. I spent $60 on it  :(

2. Dude it's no big deal..you already paid the ticket you don't even have to go to court. Relax

3. #3 Mid man, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Dude. You live in a *ucking decriminalized state are you seriously freaking out over this?

Any illegal state you would have gone to jail, both times. 

4. Dude you are fucked.  You are now on a national list of pothead losers.  You will never get a job or a girlfriend again.  You prob won't even be able to get a freebie kitty cat from the newspaper classifieds.  This will be on your permanent record FOREVER!

5. Hey now, hold on man.

It depends on the crazy cat lady giving the cat away. Some don't do background checks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoke at home always.  Never ride dirty.  So ez, much wow.

7. i think you couldve told the cops you didnt have it on you

8. I'm assuming the "government property" was local or state, not federal. If it was federal, you wouldn't have gotten a ticket lol

That being said, living in a decriminalized state must be nice, where you just get a ticket that can be paid online for possession. Wish it was like that everywhere. This is the 21st century's version of state segregation.