Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a stash jar? Spice up your resin!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Occultivator, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I'm new to the forums, so I don't know if this thread already exists in some sticky that has eluded me. Just wanted to share some fairly common knowledge that might interest some of you.

Out of bud? Scraping resin again, eh? Well, if you have a stash jar or can then here's a simple way to get some more 'umph' out of your black buddy..

After you have scraped your device thoroughly, place the resin ball or disk on a flat surface. Turn your jar upside down right over the resin and give it a few firm taps. The trichomes that remained in your stash jar can be rolled into the resin ball for a slightly better high.

Best results come from well-used jars. :)

2. Can you smoke the resin by itself or do you have to make hash from it?

3. I smoke the resin by itself after rolling it all around in the kief.

4. Alright cool man thanks for the tip. I just figured out Resin and Kief are two different things haha.

5. ive tried something like that, but instead i rolled a ball of res around in the keif catcher of my grinder.

6. Yeah that's the same principle, but if your kief catcher is empty you can always use your jar. :)

Also, you can try putting the resin ball on a toothpick and swabbing the bottom and sides of your jar.

7. seems neat.. considering alot of keif can get caught on the outsides of the jar
    good idea man.. I throw away my resin though, my lungs are a precious thing

8. Thanks. You want my address? haha :D Nothin' better when I got no herb than to roll up a sticky gooey tar blunt with some crystals.

9. To be honest your method is counterproductive.

Its easier to just pour ISO alcohol in stash jars, let alcohol evaporate, and 90% of what was in the jar will be made into some nice hash.

Then take your pipes, pour alcohol in them, shake them to shit, pour the alcohol onto a pyrex dish and let it evaporate. Just from cleaning your pipes you can get a LOT of decent hash, from nothing.

10. I think you're over analyzing it man. This method is meant to be a quick and easy way to obtain a more enjoyable high with your resin, not a guide on how to make hash.

11. the shit you cleaned from your pipes is resin, not hash. hahahahaha fuck.

12. #12 dlmebag, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    You've obviously never made QISO hash before.

Its not only more effective than your method, but more potent. The alcohol would take less than an hour to dry, and you'd have REAL hash.

And to be completely honest this thread is useless. Im sure stoners can figure out gravity and already know that shit falls down when it goes upside down. This isn't even a guide, its just common sense. If you need to TELL people how to do this, then thats pretty sad.

13. Wow, whats the title of this thread? No shit its called resin, but when it goes through an alcohol extraction it is then considered hash. Thats not to say it will be as strong as hash, but it will still get you high.

14. Woah, smoke a bowl and chill on the condescending tone man. I've cooked hash where hash was first cooked my friend, I don't need any capitalized-abbreviated terms to tell you that I've made it before.

Resin contains mostly inactive cannaboids, its leftovers.
    Hash is made with the actual plant material, needless to say it contains more THC than resin. So, hash made from resin is not "REAL" hash at all, by any means.

You've made it clear by your negative comments that this tip does not apply to you, and so I'd say it was even more useless for you to post here in the first place. If you read any of the other posts, you'd see that its not common sense to all.

Anyways, lets put bad vibes aside and smoke the peace pipe.

15. its funny how there is even aggression on this forum. sigh, boys will be boys.

16. uhmmmm.. no. cleaning resin from a pipe does not make it any stronger or more refined. the alcohol dries up and you are left with exactly the same shit that was inside your pipe before. and what was in that pipe? hash?
    resin?
    ;)

17. Not trying ot fight I would never call that hash, it is definately still resin, wait not even resin, lets call it residue. After cleaning my papers of residue, The alcohol was a darker brown with chunks of residue left in it, if i would ever decide to save that and let it evaporate, I would still believe it be black shit since you really arent straining much besides make big chunks of "resin" from the solution.