Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a seizure from weed i think

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whatapee, May 26, 2011.

1. Alright, so like an hour ago i smoked this supr strong weed and i got the munchies so i decided to go buy some pizza
    so when i went to the elevator i got captivated by my shadow thinking it looks like the shinigami from death note
    then when the evelator opened two little girls came out and i got So fucking scared dude
    and i seized for like 2 times, i mean i shook violently and oncontrolably like 2 times
    then when i got to the first floor a little girl emerged from the size and i freaked out and went back up home
    so the seizure thing, is it normal?..
    btw i got a shot from some sort of cancer yesterday so maybe the two mixing is fucking me up?
    im pretty freaked out tbh

2. Probably just side effects of the shot... Talk to your doctor and ask the side effects! That could be serious man

3. Sounds like *shudder* legal bud.

4. I'd call your doctor and discuss this with them