Got a RooR today for $50... Is it real

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canada123, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Lmao brah you are the definition of sad....
    Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #43 generic98547, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    You crack me up icgreen ain't goin nowhere brah.... we'll see how far that attitude gets ya brahski... my god you really think your shits better than the next guys

If you think he sides with me you should see all these warnings in my inbox it's not about sides it's about not following their guidelines... grow up you straight up act like a child that just doesn't know what to do when they don't get their way so they piss and pout... and if you plan on staying on GC learn on how properly quote a damn post...

4. keep talkin Rob..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I will brahski and in the mean time you are more than welcome to check out my grow journal below

I see you got the quotes in order

6. i would never take any advice from someone who supports the counterfeit game, on anything.. this is my first account here, i cannot wait for a few things to change.

7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sue me

8. RooR just may.. one never can tell..

9. what is so special about a RooR? If it's so special, why haven't I heard about it in the over 40 years I've been smoking? The first time I ever found out about it was through this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. thank you, that is my goal.. to educate people after seeing so many ridiculous uninformed posts on the net about them i decided enough was enough..

they are the leader in fine glass water pipes. try one out sometime

i am not sure why you have not heard of them..

www.roor.de

11. I doubt that I will ever get the opportunity to check one out. I don't know anyone who has one.

12. are you aware Grass City (the site you are on) is a store (one of few) that carries authentic RooR?

13. Yes but I;m not into brands. I like my $40 ice bong. The glass is really thick, it's the perfect size and it's easy to clean. I would never in a million years spend more than $50 on a bong.

14. IMG_6730.JPG