Got A Reggae Voice

Discussion in 'General' started by imstoned85, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Sup guys

I've been smoking weed 24/7 since March and got a reggae voice now.

When I smoke a lot, next day I cough a lot with sputum. but, when I don't abuse god's gift, next day I'm just fine.

right before posting this topic, I was lying on hammock and listening to reggae songs. suddenly realized that most reggae singers have similar voice, which is "reggae voice" I've got now because they smoke weed every single day.

Is there anyone has reggae voice?

2. When i jam to some fortunate youth or inhale i can get a bit ire and sing with them :) its not like i can make a reggae beat and sing to it tho :/

3. They don't all have the same voice though. Listen to some Buju Banton, then some Cocoa Tea, then Aswad. All extremely different, and I could name dozens more that are different. Not hating, just saying :)

4. I got my "Reggae Voice" at Jack Harringtons Wonder Emporium. Remember if it aint reggae it ain worth Jack.

Im guessing you got your from Sears?

Pshh...Schmuck 

5. when you say "reggae voice" do you mean you get raspy and phlegmy after smoking? or you start to talk funny like how i would switch to ebonics when i smoke with my black friends? cuz i sometimes cough up brown resy loogies. after i spit it out, it tastes like after a res hit. 

6. I love the sound of my singing voice the day after a heavy night of smoking. Nice and raspy. Not reggae-y though. Maybe a bit like SOJA kinda voice but more bluesy than anything.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Judgement, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    yeah you've been smokin 24/7

8. Or maybe because most reggae artists hail from Jamaica, their "reggae voice" is just really their accent.