Got A Really Nice Bagseed Plant Going This Year... Actually The Fastest Growing Plant Ive Ever Grown

Discussion in 'General' started by indica indigo, Jun 24, 2014.

1. its only 8 weeks old, and that's a clone i took 2 weeks ago, it rooted  and grew like 6 inches in the two weeks..... freakin gonzo plant i swear... gonna have to keep this one going from now on it looks like...

wish i knew what it was, came from some good stuff, really indica-ish,  it's outperforming every thing else i have going right now, and those are actual seedbank seed grows..

since i dont have any idea what strain it is, i'm just gonna call her Gonzoga Girl

Attached Files:

2. i think in another month or so, depending on how the clone looks then, i might just take the whole thing inside and take as many cuttings as i can off of it and throw em under 24/0 until after winter and then throw em outside early early spring and let em flower and have a spring harvest as well, that way i can keep it perpetual without having to make seeds...

3. Looking nice and healthly

4. Make sure that b ain't male

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

its not, already showing a few pistols popping up around bud spots (pre-pre flowers)..... ( i'm an expert at identifying)

6. #6 indica indigo, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    snapped some better pics today:

Attached Files: