1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

got a quick questions

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Lame_duck, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Ok i recently tried to germinate some seeds, no luck. So i planted the seeds... didnt see anything after a few days, turned off the light because someone was comin over and the box wasnt light tight in my closet yet. Anyways, my friends looks in there and he pulls out a long germy with the cotyledon(i think thats what it is) leaf thing on the end, i was really mad at him because this was some real good bud that i wanted to grow, well i found another one in there... i turned on the lights watered it a little, covered the long white part. The little leaves are green but yellowish in the middle, but a yellow green... i really hope it will grow.

The reasons i bothered making this post...

1)I'm wondering if the plant will be able to grow and live still, my friend said it wouldnt if the germy was that long(4-5 inches) descrip in ramblings.

2) they were bubblegum seeds :))

Any response would be appreciated!

2. Maybee. It's not going to kill you to give it a go for a week or two. Either way you're tossing it, so you might as well try.

After the tap root is about .25" long you normally need to plant.

..... fyi you probally didn't let them germ long enough.

3. Heres a pic of it, real shitty but idk..

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You