Got a quick question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NAAAAAHH, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Can anyone inform me on the 18.8 14.5 mm measurements? What do they measure on a bong and how can you tell which one you have? I have a Ssfg Travel Beaker with a showerhead diffuser.

2. Uhm...18.8millimeters and 14.5millimeters...Just use a ruler bro.

3. its the diameter of the downstem.

4. Oh ok, thanks for the help. :D

5. Well that's why I said what do they measure.

6. I know man my bad, I misread your question. My apologies :eek: But if you wanna find out the size your bong is, measure the diamater of the hole where you put the downstem. Measuring the downstem will tell you the size slide you need, and measuring the hole where the downstem goes will tell you what size downstem you need.

Also, the measurements will NOT be exactly 18.8 or 14.5. It'll be around there.

7. Haha it's cool man :smoke:

I'm still learning, about bongs. So far I've had 2 and broke the first one :cry: Party foul I know haha.

8. Thanks for the extra details! Much appreciated :D

9. Ha I've had a couple myself. I think I've had 7? I still have 3 of the that aren't broke but I only use 1 of them. 1 other one is a shitty grommet glass bong and the other is acrylic, but the one I use all the time is GonG.

10. Oh and just one more question if you don't mind haha. What is the difference between a female joint and a male one?

11. Look at your bong, see the hole where you put the downstem? That's a female joint. Your slide is a male joint. Male joints go in female joints.

12. Hahaha. I get it. Stoner comedy :hello:
    Once again thanks.