Got a question for you guys

Discussion in 'General' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I recently had court for damaging some public property with a small little fire I made, dumb shit yea yea yea. I geuss I can't handle my alcohol too well

Anyway the court ordered me to go to 3 fire safety classes in a program called Firestop, and basically class one is myths and realities about fire,class 2 is how to prevent fires, and class 3 is like what to do when caught in a fire I dunno i forgot i gotta look at the sheet again. In other words its fire education to teach dumbasses out there (me) not to play with fire.

I was just wondering, any chance I could be drug tested during any one of these classes? It was a lighter that I had that started the fire, but the court does not know (at least I didn't tell them) that it was for lighting up weed, and I wasn't caught for or drug tested for marijuana at the court hearing. They could easily think that it was for cigs. I reallllly want to smoke again tonight as I havent for almost two weeks, thinking i would be tested at this hearing. the first class is next tuesday. Am i good to smoke?

May sound stupid but just wanted to hear any thoughts on the matter

2. I kinda doubt you would get tested when at the classes, especially if you hold your shit together. I had to go to a drivig class cuz of a ticket I got and they didn't test their. Although this is a different situation. But still doubt they would test