Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a Question For Ya!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rancoor, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Is there some sort of general household product that can neutralize THC on a dish? Specifically a mesh coffee filter. Would it be safe to let it soak in bleach water for a while? Would that even have the desired effect?

2. why would you want to purposefull get rid of THC?

3. wait...wat?
    what are u trying to do? I'm confused?

4. I'm guessing he's trying to clean his coffe filter which he must have used to make has or something and now momma bear needs it to make coffee and he's worried the family will all get stoned.

Just clean it with soap and water brotha.

5. let them get high, maybe itll loosen them up a bit.

6. "Momma bear" is my connect, so suck it. :mad:
    My dad's staying clean for a new job, as well I don't appreciate the condescending tone. None of this being done in secret, I just don't want to spend money I don't have on a filter.

Suppose I'll find cheese cloth or disposable filters... Thanks for being dicks.

7. THC will wash away like any other food particle; just clean it out to the coffee maker's specifications. I wouldn't use anything more than soap just because of the risk of cleaners getting into food. Now that's a cup of coffee I don't want to have...

8. Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the help.

9. No need to get angry my friend, wasn't meant to be condescending, merely trying to interpret your original post, I was spot on though wasn't I :D

You could use other cleaners too just make sure to rinse them a lot with hot water. If it's like stuck in the metal use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing) and use that, then rinse with a lot of water.

And the fact that your mom's your connect is effin boss dude:smoke:

10. haha i thought this was just a cute little way of putting it. OP i dont think this guy ment anything bad by it he's probably just baked and thought, as i did, that it sounded funny

11. Use isopropyl alcohol and RINSE WELL!

Or just get your pops a new coffee grinder. Seems safer then risking his job.

12. Well I'd like to apologize then. I'll just use disposable stuff. Rather safe than sorry right? Thanks for the help.

13. way to man up and say sorry. more people should do that much more often and solve many of the worlds problems. +rep

14. Well thanks. I guess all those spankings did me good!