Got a quad stolen at the gym (sad stoner story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SomeRand, Oct 5, 2012.

1. #1 SomeRand, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    Everyone's been smoking outdoor for a while (I live in a small town) so when my dealer told me he had indoor grown candy kush I was pretty happy. Bought a nice looking quad. I smoked probably 5-6 bowls from my pipe, next day I happened to have it all on me (very rare for me to do this) and I went to the gym. My canister was at the bottom of my bag under textbooks, clothes and such, I never use a lock at the gym.

My reaction when I'm done a grueling workout, headed towards my friends house to toke up and relax.. and there's no canister in my bag ...:eek:
    [​IMG]
    followed by...
    [​IMG]

2. Damn dude, I feel for you.

3. Maybe you should start locking your shit up... jus sayin.

4. Yup, Yup. What possessed you to think that nobody would steal your stuff if you didn't lock it up? Can't say I feel sorry for you.

5. it always seems like the rarest of mistakes seem to fuck us over the most

6. I don't live in a huge city , we're used to this kind of thing. About half of the lockers in that gym are unlocked, it's kinda lightning that strikes once in a while. :(

7. damn OP raped. Should have invested in a 5$ lock from wal-mart :(

8. Smh after I read the first line, best outdoor > best indoor

9. i thought you meant you got a quad stolen....as in one of those 4 wheelers that the groundskeepers roll around in when doing maintenance work around the gym.

10. Where I live I have access to neither.

11. You know I live in a small town too, but I sure as hell don't trust anybody. Well I guess lesson learned ;)