Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got a q about rollin blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitie, Dec 12, 2009.

1. My saliva is aparently non adhesive i hae tried and tried countless times to roll a blunt without the use of blunt glue and its impossible. I love blunt glue it works fantastic and gives the blunts a lil after taste of white chocolate lol. But recently my local smoke shops have stopped selling it. o my question is is there anything else i can us to seal my blunts?

2. the best way to roll a blunt is all natural use saliva to get it to stick plus use a real cigar not wraps use the outer leaf to try and make it a better blunt if ur having trouble practice makes perfect one day ull b able to roll perfect blunts on ur own and ull b set

3. maybe you're using too much/little saliva?

4. Even though I wouldn't suggest it, my old dealer claimed he couldn't roll blunts like mine when we were smoking due to this problem... He said that a little line of Honey did the trick to make it stick.

5. Honey would work, but it would be unsafe because your smokng sticky sugar and all that.
    If i were you i would just cut the glue strips off of a couple of rolling papers and wrap it around the other way, if you know what i mean, not long ways like how it would be if you were actually rolling with the paper.