Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a problem on my hand

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 12, 2009.

1. How can i get my brother to tell me his dealers number of just let me go with him to get my ounce. I think every time i buy from him he takes some of my weed and this time i want exactly an ounce. What do i do!?!??!

2. By the way i give him the money befor hand and i dont have a scale

3. Get a scale and make sure he gives you an ounce.

edit: buy one

4. Get a scale and tell him you expect an ounce. You don't have any other sources than your brother's dealer? If he's doing you a favor and getting you herb he deserves a little nug at least.

5. get it out of his cell when he's not looking? idfk

6. never... NEVER front money. no matter what i have been jacked before. you will kick yourself in the ass trust me. but i would reccommend tell your brother to buy it for you (with your money of course.) if you pack a bowl of it for him. no one turns down a bowl :p

EDIT: also try to look for a pocket scale from your local headshop or closest headshop. i got mine for $30 bucks and it works perfectly to the tenth of a gram.

7. Well last time i bought from him he still owes me a quater...that was like a month ago...

8. dude if hes picking up your weed he deserves to pinch off a little bit