Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a piss test...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by timhhi, Mar 18, 2011.

1. #1 timhhi, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    EDIT: Just added more info in my post a few posts down...

Hey there... I'm pretty new to smoking, but I got broken in hard. I have hair testing for school so there's always been reason not to do it, but kids often do it in the summer and stop early enough so that when hair tests come around they don't fail.

I smoked a few times last summer for the first time, stopped for my hair test, and once I got tested this year I said I'd smoke again. With all the hype waiting for it, I smoked a lot. I had two weeks off school last week and the week before where I smoked about every day, sometimes 10 times in a day, ripping bongs and smoking good stuff, I got broken in hard.

Yesterday, my mom came up to me to ask me about something. A friend spent the night and she looked in his stuff bag and saw his bong hidden in there. Long story short, she knows it's marijuana stuff.

I told her I don't smoke because of school drug testing that goes back six months, but I have smoked before. I came home today after school to get my stuff before practice and see a drug test on the kitchen counter. I quickly run out of the house and go to walgreens with some buds, buy a bunch of green tea and gallons of water. I chugged a normal bottle of green tea and drank a bunch of water before and during practice, I swear I pissed 20 times since 4 today (and it's 10:50 at night). I drank about 1 gallon of green tea and 2/3 a gallon of water since then.

I'm worried about failing... the last time I smoked was a few rips two nights ago after I ate a bit of brownie earlier that day, and before that it was about a week ago where I smoked a bunch of blue dreams every day for a few days in a row (like 5-10 times a day)....

I'm still new to smoking... I don't want to fail, she'll kill me.

What I'm REALLY afraid of is that she'll get me to take it when I wake up in the morning and my body isn't flushed and diluted with liquids. But for now, it's just sitting on the counter. All I can do is hope that she put it there to scare me into telling the truth that I did smoke because she asked me again if I was lieing today. I'd already lied to her, so changing my mind is a bad idea, I have to stick to the story, I can't come clean...

Please tell me what I can do.

Thanks.

2. those at home tests are notoriously inaccurate... but if you drink a lot of water it has no way of knowing you watered down.

3. if your a regular smoker (sounds like you are) you can expect it to stay in your system for about 4 weeks. The only way you will pass is if you dilute (kind of dangerious) or dont use your piss. My rents tested me once, i filled the cup with water. after the result came up i dumped it out and showed them the result (parents dont want to see your piss anyways).

4. was in your same situation on sunday. passed. what you need to do is when its time say you cant piss atm, and "try" or whatever and then drink tons of water and then a pop, hold it for an hour, and when you piss, piss half into the toilet, then fill/piss in the cup until its at the marked level and then piss the rest into the toilet and you should be ok if the urine is pretty clear. tell us how it goes i feel for you

5. Use someone else's piss. Tell one of your friends who doesn't smoke to pee in a condom, tuck it under your balls, and when you go pee, fill the cup with their pee.

6. Thanks for the input everyone.... fortunately, I read that THC doesn't stay in your system as long for those with low fat, and you can sweat it out too. I do a lot of sports so I sweat a lot. My piss today (thanks to all that drinking) was completely clear. Completely, so I hope that that would pass.

I wanted to do the condom trick, but I have no way of knowing when my mom is going to test me. And unfortunately, I guarantee you she doesn't trust me to piss in the restroom alone. She'll have no problem with me facing the other direction so she can't see, but then she'd hear me playing with the condom. Not to mention that, but since I don't know when she's testing me I can't just walk around with a condom the whole time.

I'm going to keep drinking a shitload. I just now sweat more than I ever have in my life. I turned on the shower to full heat, locked the door, and put on 5 two long sleeve shirts, two sweaters, two sweatpants, and two pairs of soccer socks. I then wrapped myself in two blankets and sat there about 15 minutes sweating. After that, I started running in place and I jogged for 21 minutes... I sweat like none other and it was miserable, I swear I've never sweat that much. Either way, all I can do now is drink a bunch more and if she asks me in the morning I'll say I can't piss.

When the time does come, I guess I'll tell her I can't piss and will just drink a bunch, a pop, hold it, and then piss for her...

We'll see how it goes, pray for me. Thanks guys... and good luck to all you

7. I don't what to tell you about that stuff but if you fail it.. Heres some excuses. :p

Mom, its probably just second hand smoke because he (Your friend) hit his bong around me.
    Well you don't need to hang out with him then!
    No mom, I just won't be around next time okay?

I'm high, excuse me if I sound stupid.