Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a new toy.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Walliby, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Unfortunately i am really unsatisfied with it and will be sending it back as i purchased a 3.0 MP 400x USB Microscope and got a 2.0 MP Microscope, thinking ill take my cash back and save for something good rather than this stuff.... anyway i'll post some pics of some herb i get up here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also found some little white specs that are hard and crush into powder... i was thinking i got two drugs for the price of one but i think it might be Perlite or something heres a pic anyway

[​IMG]

2. wtf your cool with smoking the bud with the white shit on it? lol, anyways nice macros.

3. Bud looks good, but then you read that it has lil white specs in it, ick.

4. no, just one or two, not a part of the plant just in the bag.

5. that second to last 400x pic is crazy man :) sorry you got sent the wrong item too

6. Was dickin around with it more. heres my tiny little scissors for cuttin up buds, the nut on it has some resin on it

Scissors nut with a cigarette end for size comparison

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Hash anyone?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. damn, this makes me want a microscope. cool shit.

9. Holy crap - did you just pull a wad of trichs off with that?

10. yeah, its a little wire about the thickness of a human hair, got it from cutting a old extention cord i had.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncue2cjWGu4]Heres a video[/ame] taken with the microscope on a bud, this was a little test... forgot to mute my microphone before recording..