Got a new piece :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by PeacefulStoner, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Been wanting to get a new piece for a long time because my other one broke a couple months ago and i have been smoking out of it taped.

Finally had off work today and me and a couple buddies went to a head shop about a half hour from me and i picked this one up...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got it for $40. They had a big one for $40 too but i wanted one that was smaller and i could put in my pocket. Plus it wasn't as detailed.

I think that instead of getting a really expensive one I'm gonna go back there sometime in the next few weeks and get two more that are $40 or less. Because i like to have a variety lol :smoke:

2. Nice pick up! Hope it hits smooth!

3. nice little piece, wouldn't pay $40 though

4. Nah 40$ isn't bad for that, it's got some pretty cool work. Nice pickup man!

5. Nice piece. I'd pay 40 for that.

6. I think its neat.

7. Sweet pipe. Def worth 40 IMO.

8. its pretty kool...i like it

9. cool spoon. i wonder what its gonna look like when its all resined up

10. I'm gonna keep it clean :smoke:

11. i dig it. nice pick up

12. haha thats nice. i had a color changing glass spoon the size of yours and oh man that guy would get sooo dirty! id clean him every week. hed start off clear, then yellow, then blue, then purple lol

13. nice looks good. i just dont care for the bowl whole. to small i had spoons like this and sold em for that fact. just personal preference.(not the bowl size. just the whole it gets clogged to easy, i never have luck with the small holes...ooo lol)

14. lookin slick man! nice buy

15. #15 Spoogett, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Nice piece. Main reason I buy spoons = art work.

16. It looks like a solid spoon with some sick artwork. Nice pick up

17. so sick dude :)

18. Yeah man, it smokes pretty good and the bowl is huge but the hole is a little too small. Sometimes when I'm smoking with it i have to take a bobby pin and sorta poke at it. But if i grind up the bud and put it in there it burns fine