Got a new piece today :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canadiankush19, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 canadiankush19, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    This is more of a concentrate piece, but id just really like to show off my newest purchase.

This piece is blown by nathan adami

Its a 3 hole diffusion slide, and came with a skillet pad and wire aswell (i need to find someone to wrap it)

This is the start to my heady collection, i have many other bongs (hoss, cheech, a couple nice handmade pieces). But this piece really stands out, and will be the start to my heady collection

Let me know what you think! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389594428.196762.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389594441.745024.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389594469.228845.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Will post more, and better pics of the actual piece soon!!! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Oooooh shit dude, that's a killer piece! How much did it run you? I bet it must taste amazing for flower hits. :cool:

4. Did some research, its a nathan adami glass piece

Also forgot to mention that the downstem, is removable. Will post more pics today!

5. Thanks i love this piece :) It costed me $255 (which i think is a steal)

And i havent tried this piece with flowers yet, i did have a couple dabs though :). It really does make my wax hits taste amazing, maybe ill throw a bowl in there and try a flower hit! Im sure it will be super yummy :)

Cant wait to start my heady collection!

Oh yeah man most def a steal. I was looking at it and was thinking 300-350. It's sick that the downstem's removable. You could throw in a LW 6-arm or SG gridded on there for flower hits!