Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a new bong today! Got a question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiddyTimmy, Dec 31, 2011.

1. What are these bongs called? Im trying to find cool attachments for it but dont know the real term for them. Thanks

-MiddyTimmy

2. is it an inline bong? :bongin:

3. well it is an inline but Im wondering what bongs are called when they are in two pieces like this one where there are actually two completely different pieces that get connected

4. I see a lot of illadelphs that do that...

they're mighty nifty

5. I will check out their website, thanks!

6. My old dealer had a bong JUST like that one.

Not too sure what they're called though.

7. its pretty nice it hits smoothly

8. kind of looks like a percolator, no?

9. The Illadelph I saw in my LHS did that and had a cute price tag of $800

10. Hands down the weirdest bong ive ever seen

11. i see alot of hoss like that, build-a-bong. you could buy as many pieces as you want, like 6ft tall glass bong

12. advice: do not wash with cold or hot water. extreme temperature can crack it. i thought it was common knowledge until my friend cracked ours

13. Mix n match bongs.

Illadelph

HOSS

and apparently BLAZE have em.

14. Well hopefully the bowl pieces can at least handle the temperature of a butane lighter. :cool:

15. Build a bongs. So awesome but pretty expensive. It's cool though cause you can get a couple friends over and if they have bongs you can build some pretty sweet bongs.

16. Thanks for the answers! good stuff gonna check out some new stuff and maybe get a few to interchange. Also looking into getting a pre-cooler for her.