got a new bong, dont know how to fill it :(((((

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by buez, Mar 22, 2013.

1. so i picked up a new bong from the local shop and have only hit it 3 times now and each time it feels like i am taking dry hoots. i am pretty sure im just filling it wrong, any feedback on how i should fill it would help me soooo much
    heres a pic of it

thanks!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Pic isn't loading.

3. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Wowzers that looks like a rollercoaster

Edit: and that layout doesnt make much sense to me

5. poor water down the hole where the bowl is and fill it up above the slits on the trees, then to fill the top just poor water down the mouth piece till it covers those percs in there. add more water for more chug, and less for a smoother pull

6. lol look at that thing

fill it from the top so it covers all of the slits on the perc on the top

then fill it from where you put the slide(bowl) in until the water covers all the slits on the bottom perc

but be careful with it, hah

7. Hahaha i cant get enough of this thing

8. he hasn't replied cause hes still clearin it

9. I cant get enough of stupid comments about this thing and its layout.. pretty standard layout using the perc and tree that a lot of blowers are using over the last year. Seen a few high end pieces( not the china glass shown here) that were put together and are very similar to this in design. As far as layout what is so hard to figure out? percs at the tree and percs on the inline..

10. This made me legit lol

11. If you can show me a high end bong with a perc like the one in this things second chamber I'll give you a high five.

12. Wouldn't just the first of the 3 circs fire (until you clear it... but then, barely any smoke will be going through so who cares)? Definitely one of those china pieces that are about getting that guy to buy it just because it looks like a wild ride, but isn't nearly as functional as it would appear to a glass novice...

13. I don't think there are many percs the same as his tube, but regarding the "layout" here's a high end tube with a fuckin ugly horizontal piece going through it. Toro JP perc. Ill take that high five now.

Attached Files:

14. #14 CRC, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    HIGH FIVE ReVoKeD!1111

15. [quote name='"Technyque"']

I don't think there are many percs the same as his tube, but regarding the "layout" here's a high end tube with a fuckin ugly horizontal piece going through it. Toro JP perc. Ill take that high five now.[/quote]

I knew about the Jp perc, I was wanting something with all those showerhead things on it.

No high five for you

16. Perc =\= layout

the only thing even close to that perc design is the quad circ/tree thing in some HVY tube. This is linear though. But still...did you really expect to see another perc like that? lol you're tripping.

"I knew about the jp perc"

Well how come you didn't mention it's design (excluding types of diffusion, percs inside) that is clearly similar? Hm

17. #17 InstaBlaze, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    I was saying it in response to:

I didn't mention the JP perc because I wasn't asking about the layout and because it doesn't have all those showerhead things. Sorry for the confusion homeslice

edit: And no, I didn't expect to see a high end piece with a perc like that in it, that's why I asked.

18. I revoke my high five... I see the pics were added and I agree, I want to see a showerhead ugly preggo looking bitch