Got a mohawk...

Discussion in 'General' started by PipePuffer, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Finally got the mohawk i've been craving since birth...

Yeah, so it may be a bit late... but i did it now. I ditched the idea when I cut off my ponytail, dyed it half black half white intstead (i liked it, looked pretty good and was easy) but now here it is. Funny cause one side is blond, and the other is black, but its not straight. I wanted it to go from over one eye to the opposite side on the back (crooked) but i made the front too straight on accident, so it curves the further back it gets :p. I like it though, it'll be better when its longer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And i need some practise getting it up, doing it on my own and its not too hard but still could be lots better. I also seem to have a thin spot right in the middle of it, i just dont have much hair there for some reason...

P.S. yes it's still possible to take bad pictures with a $600 camera :D. Threw in some settings and held it at arms length, so i didnt expect much.

Yes theirs an old thread in Rec Use I made, and now I cant delete it :confused: but I wanted it here instead... so im just gonna let that one go waaay down the list (or if a mod sees it please delete it).

2. ah looks trippy dude, i hate my hair. its so plain

3. Thats pretty cool. I want to do something radical like that, but I think I'm getting my tongue pierced instead. I'm not going to tell anyone about it when it happens either. One day I'll just have a peirced tongue :)

4. nice mohawk man. i use to shave the sides of my friends head as he grew out his mohawk. and he did the same to me(a few days before i completely shaved my head. now im trying to grow out my hair. i have dark blonde hair that curls at the bottom. (kinda hard to explain) but yea its almost shoulder length while curled (normal) and it goes past my shoulders while straight (wet). you gunna dye your hair crazy colors?

5. Very nice.. how long did it take you?

6. 5yrs late w/ that haircut lol but w/e i just shave my head cause im lazy hah

7. Nice but you should try and grow a real proper one. JK it looks sweet man:smoke:
    [​IMG]

8. i was rocking a huge mohawk for awhile. I got tired of it after awhile though and just shaved it off. It takes alot of care and maintence.

9. Thats hot. Nothing sexier then a mowhawk.

10. Yeah it is alot of work. I had a friend who had a pretty big one. The trick is to use eggs as hair gel.

11. gell is the devil of spiking stuff. if ya want it to be like the dude in that pic with the red one^^^ try straightening that thing with a flat iron and use FX wax in the green can. that stuff is the shit. thats how i do my spikes in my pics there in the sig.

12. I can confidently tell you that there is no need for special products or fucking eggs in ur hair to get it to stand up straight.

All you need is good (remember that) hairspray, a blowdryer and some time.

13. Good choice man. I had a mohawk for a year back in high school. Got to be about 6 inches and then I just kept trimming it that long. All thats needed is hairspray and a blowdryer.

:hello:eric:hello:

14. Mohawks = hottness, so you have my vote of approval, but you gotta actually shave the sides, otherwise in like 2 weeks you'll have a metrosexual fohawk and that would just be uncool. :(

15. about 20 mins to shave, cause i did it myself :hello:.
    Yeah, im goin for about 6-7 inches, i just randomly got the urge to do it early, so I did.
    ;)
    I use elmers glue, but im gonna start using some strong ass gell soon so my hair dont fall out :rolleyes:.

Yup, thats what im plannin on.

I remember seeing a video of you with a zong, your hawk was badass :wave:
    ;). Im gonna shave the sides soon. I just did it like that so if I didnt like the hawk and shaved it off, i'd have SOME hair left. Soon to go though.