Got a male? Think i see a ball. Pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 02trueblue, Jun 16, 2017.

1. What do you think? The first picture is the only "ball" looking think I could find. Hopefully it's just new growth or something lol. Might take a few more days to start to see them clearly. Here are some pictures from 2 plants.

They're in 1 gallons now. They're both about 30 days from seed

IMG_9085.JPG IMG_9084.JPG IMG_9087.JPG IMG_9088.JPG IMG_9089.JPG IMG_9090.JPG IMG_9094.JPG IMG_9095.JPG

2. what did you do to that poor plant.... Tiny little thing all tied down like a japanese businessmen at a whore house.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 02trueblue, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Lmao! About right! Only got about 3ft of vertical space so making the most of it lol. Wait to see what they look like at the end!! The stretch at flowering does them good. Crazy lookin' nug bush.

I did just tie it down more last night too. Just had the main stem bent over until then. Just opened her up. Going to transplant in another week into supersoil then flower another week or so after that

4. Looks to early to tell to be honest.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No signs of sex. Looks very sad and stressed.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks for the replies! They suffered from overwatering, a cal/mag deficiency, and a pH issue early on. Just finally bought a pH meter, and the distilled water i had been feeding wat at 5.1! Any advice you'd give? Going to feed with plain, pH'd water tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Could be that they are calyxes, you will know when they appear more "rounded" or "pointed" (rounded for balls, pointed for calyx).

Also, I could tell after I took one of my pictures and zoomed in that one of the balls was attached to its own "stem" - this is a dead give away.

8. Sweet, I'll keep an eye out every day! I'll post an update tonight. I think I see what are some white hairs

9. They're recovering from all the training and abuse/deficiencies finally
    IMG_9129.JPG IMG_9132.JPG IMG_9140.JPG

10. Make sure those aren't male balls though because you could get a hermie since that looks a bit stressed.

11. Sound advice sir, thank you much!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1497905659608.jpg I have two plants one has these balls the other one doesn't. Ill post pic of the other one. 1497905659608.jpg

13. 1497993291402.jpg this is the other one I think is female both planted same day

14. double post

15. You've definitely got one female - but keep an eye on that second one!

16. You mean an eye on the first one right

17. Correct - the shorter, rounder looking one. You'll have some time before the pollen sacs actually produce pollen and have the potential to seed up your other plants. So just keep watching until you see 100% for sure signs. Feel free to post more pics as it progresses!