Got a letter from the RHD

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Jan 25, 2011.

1. RHD or whatever you call it, that I have a judicial hearing on thursday for violating the drug policy a week ago?

But WTF, I have no idea what I did?

It took place at 11:30 PM last tuesday when I was out.

I had shrooms and weed in my room but neither were confiscated, no note was left, i wasn't notified, nothing.

Now I'm so f'n paranoid about what I did. I have the worst luck ever.

And I just made a commitment to myself not to do drugs/alcohol for a while, and it's been going great so far, until this.

My life sucks wow, i already got busted for weed and paraphenelia and i'm probably gonna get kicked out of the dorms now and i have no idea what i did.

Sick of it all GC. WTF, WHY ME!?!?!??!?!?! nothing ever goes right in my life.

2. everything is fine just stay cool and change your outlook on life and be positive. maybe something came out of the bag or a piece fell off that was on your sweater or something. that or your caught on tape..idk. just be cool though, watch it will be fine.

3. Since they didn't leave anything, can you just get rid of the weed and shrooms or something? I'm sure you can argue that you had nothing, because nothing was confiscated, right?

4. yea thats what im thinking but you never know with this guy and his stupid ass policies (hes a total dick).

And I already ate the shrooms and smoked the weed, I have nothing here so there's no more evidence.

They also say "if youre caught under the influence" you can be busted, but i wasnt even there.

idk makes no sense to me but i could see this guy punishing me anyways because hes done it before.

w/e i just emailed the guy asking what the fuck is up, but im not gonna be able to sleep tonight

damn.

5. Well, good luck dude. Just be like no, I didn't have anything, idk what you're talking about.

6. Hang in there and keep us all updated.

7. I'm worried one kid snitched on me. I told him I had no money because I didnt wanna smoke with him (all i had was 2 grams, no money).

Anyways this kid has a disability (cerebral paulsey) and feels like the whole world is out to get him.

I saw him that night when i was leaving to smoke, and when I came back an hour later, he was still waiting outside for me to come back to see if i was high (fucking stalker). I leave and come back 10 mins later and he was gone though.

He was the only one who knew i had shrooms. I could just see that fucker snitching on me, thinking the whole world is out to get him because his disability. Damn. I had left my door unlocked too. (STUPID STUPID STUPID)

But it still doesnt explain why they didnt confiscate anything...

I'll let you guys know when I learn more tomorrow.

8. Deny deny deny. No evidence means no conviction.

9. WTF, so I'm asking this guy WTF I did and he won't tell me. He's like "I'll tell you at the hearing."

WTF, I don't get to prepare for this shit or anything?

This is BS

10. Someone probably ratted on you and the rhd or an RM reported it to judicial. I have gone through two judicial hearings for marijuana at my university. If there are any substantial facts that show you had weed in the dorm or drugs of any kind, you will probably get 1-3 semesters of random drug testing.

The first time i was caught red handed smoking with some friends. It was everyone's first offense and we all got the same thing. We had to go to 4 drug education/therapy classes... total bullshit. And we had 2 semesters of random drug testing.

After i took and passed two tests i thought i was done. Got caught smoking again and denied it all out, knowing that a second drug violation while on probation would kick me out. I ended up getting called for a drug test a week later for my other offense, the day of my judicial hearing. I went and told the officer that i just took a drug test and we were caught a week ago, you should look at my results because i know im clean and that will prove i wasnt smoking last week.

It all worked out.

I was so close to getting kicked out of school its not even funny.

11. did he look like this

Attached Files:

12. Next time keep your mouth shut, stop trying to act "cool"

13. THIS, made me LOL soo hard. EMERGENCY DRUG DISPOSAL ftw. :hello::hello::hello:

14. i told that kid "i dont have money ANYMORE because i spent it all on shrooms that day (truth). this kid does acid, shrooms, coke, is an alcoholic, and every other drug in the book. plus he was snitched on last year and kicked out of the dorms for it. never figured he'd snitch...

not trying to be cool. that kid is the LAST person in the world that id be trying to impress.

GTFO of here.

15. at first I was gonna say that it sounds to me like they are just going off what that dude said and since it got reported they gave you a note saying to show up so they can get to the bottom of it.

But it is weird they wouldn't tell you what you did wrong though. Maybe they are trying to pull a fast one and give you the boot? I would read up on your dorm rules, the contract you signed etc. and gain as much knowledge as you can without knowing what they are going to talk to you about specifically.

this is definately a weird situation though, too bad all dorms couldn't be like the one I lived in up here.

16. Haha so I just had the meeting. He said I was smoking in my dorm the other night (which i wasnt). They smelled it all throughout the hallway and I wasn't even there... They went in while I was gone and found 2 plastic baggies on my desk (big deal). I guess they're not allowed to search the drawers though?

Anyways I talked myself out of it, told him about all this medication I'm on and how I don't "need" to smoke anymore, and how I haven't been smoking this semester and he just dismissed it. Still was a dick about it though.

Wow am I relieved. Been getting in tons of trouble lately, this would just be the end all to my life.

Peace and blessings GC :wave:

17. Glad it all worked out, yo.

18. Sooo...no more smoking for you? Whats your plans for the future?

19. It's bullshit that you can even get drugtested for school.I mean yeah,it's illegal to have drugs on school property,but fuck,we aren't kids anymore.

You have to take a drug test for a job,can get it at school,but you aren't required to take one for welfare....makes sense.:rolleyes:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with welfare as long as you truly need it.But the irony is that most people on welfare are drug addicts and are on welfare because of their habit.