Got a jolly rancher help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by al4432, Jan 1, 2014.

1. #1 al4432, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    Hi! I've never smoked or digested weed/cannabis and today my cousin gave me an edible, it's a jolly rancher pretty identicle in size to an actual jolly rancher. I have 0 idea how taking the whole thing is going to affect me since it is my first time with anything like this. I want to try it and came here with some questions.

1. Do I cut it up and take a piece every 30mins-1hr to see how I feel?
    2.Take the whole thing! woooooooooooooooooo

Want some feedback, means alot!

Just realized i posted in wrong section, im sorrry-edit

2. Bottoms up dawg

It'll be fun

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Eat that thing man. Jolly Ranchers dissolve slowly anyway if you just pop 'em in your mouth for a while. "Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

4. Hon, the very worst that can happen is that you feel "very weird"!      :hippie:  Cannabis NEVER kills by overdose. Common aspirin is FAR more deadly than natural cannabis! If it starts feeling unpleasant, all you need to do is get something like a comedy or nature program on TV to distract you!  Even dumb sit-coms become hilarious  :laughing: , while nature programs become absolutely awe inspiring  :yay: when very stoned!

Just be sure you are in a safe, familiar environment with some yummy food and good music! 

Granny