Got a job - Good and bad news :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by token2004, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Well the good news is i got a job, all the bud I want... Bad news is my BEST bud got a job too.... working at a camp FAR FAR away and i dotn get to see him for a month! :( :( :( :(

Im going to be all alone for a month!

2. call another friend

3. Hes just like my best buddy, we are TIGHT. I dont have anyone else that compares.

We both have 1/2 an ounce together and we smoking it all tonight

4. Smoke by yourself, i do most of the time. Then again, recently i've been stoned 24/7.

Smoking is also a good opportunity to meet new people. I live close to a park, so whenever i go smoke a bone, i look around for other people lighting up, and i'll go say hi or whatever, i've made quite a few good friends that way.

5. Yes i agree:smoke:

6. Easy for you to say, you live in Canada!!:D Around here, its rare to see people smoking unless they are in their cars or something. BUT, a few weeks ago, my buddy and i were chilling and 2 wiggers came up and were like "mind if we roll a blunt?" we were like "hell yeah man!" and they proceeded to roll 2 fatties. Unfortunately we had to leave, but not before we got to take a few puffs and one of them blew some huge shotguns to us...this is probably the 3rd or 4th experience of finding random people smoking weed where i live. (i told you it was rare!) peace

7. Canada rocks!!

I live in a peacefull city andl ast night we walked by the waterfront and blazed 8 grams (5 fatties) right on the street... people behind us were like "are they smoking weed" and we yelled "NO!" was very fun!

Cant wait til he gets back, gunna have a fat bag waiting for him..

8. I constantly see hot boxed cars parked in lots with tobacco all over the ground outside. I never approach these cars tho, usually i'm just getting coffee in town or something.

9. i just leave in a little town in ohio so that rarely never happens....but this is such a druggie town....

10. I agree. I am naturally very timid, but whenever I am high I am much more sociable. Where I live it is pretty easy to smoke in public. Hell I started smoking cigarettes in public when I was about fifteen. Truthfully, the city I live in isn't very big, but has a crime rate in the top twenty of the nation per capita. Also it's the number one city with STD's per capita. Anyway, the cops around here aren't worrying as much about us stoners, they are two busy trying to keep people from getting shot.

Jah Bless

11. haha are you in troy tx? I picked up some bloddy kid on the road said hed been jumped and got away...lol they didnt raid his pockets apparently cause he pulled out this bent up blunt...he asked if i mind i said only if u dont share lol so he sparked up that shitty ass blunt and we got stoned as hell off that shit. Took some weight off his shoulders i know that, i dropped him off at a gasstation somewhere around there. But ya ive heard about the parties in troy...not for the faint of stomach mind or heart lol.

12. dude, this thread is 3 years old.

13. OMFG. This is so funny! HAHAHAHAW