Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a job at a asumement park, Carowinds Drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FitStoner, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Well I am moving to the US and I got a job for 3 days a week at Carowinds theme park.

How do you guys think I should go about this? I smoke pretty heavely daily, I could stop smoking and get clean. I have low body fat levels should it should be easy to get clean before the test (Should be around the 28-30).

Should I go clean or use clean piss

I have used clean piss in about 3 other test but thoughs where in high school.(private school)

The 5 hour energy bottles are perfect for sitting under your nuts and staying warn.

:p

2. whats do you do at an asumement park?

Just sit around assuming things?

3. Maybe get clean, that job would be amazing being a pothead. i doubt they will test you after the first time unless there suspicious.

4. holy shit i always went to my childhood asumemnt parks high. have fun bro

5. Idk, I won't know till the interview which when they will probly test me.

This is what they said on there web site.

Carowinds Mobile
    Carowinds supports a drug-free environment and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and/or background checks. Each year, thousands of individuals are interested in joining our staff; therefore, we carefully consider each applicant's qualifications.
    Yeah man that's why I wouldn't mind stopping for a month, I haven't had a t break in over 10 months

6. I was thinking about it but I might use clean piss, because I bet other jobs will test me to and I can't be clean for ever.

7. fuck not smoking, just use clean pee. or you can use some old white wine. I did this a few weeks ago for a job drug test i had, i got the call randomly and didnt have enought time to get clean piss. it yellow so it really looks like pee,, i just poured some in a minature red bull bottle and belive it or not i fuckin passed the drug test! genius, right?

and i live in sc and me and my friends always take trips to over the summer to carrowinds and get blazzed before, lucky you for gettin a job there!

8. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I mean has any one gotton a drug test where they stand next to you and stare at your dick? I wouldn't even take the test even if I was clean that's just fucking straight up gayness.

Yeah man I gave my friend one of my super strong body building multivitamin and it made his piss super yellow and smelly, and made him piss a hour later. The excess vitiams in his pee made it super yellow and smelly.

But good idea fake piss it is. Btw if you wanta come up too carowinds some time link me up and I get you in, if I get hook ups there.

9. im guessing the guy above is trolling

i doubt white wine wil work for a piss test, and ull just look stupid when u fail

10. The ad said it's just an entry test, they probably won't test you again unless you kill a kid or something. IMHO It would be worth it to get clean first.

11. hahaha

12. Yeah idk lol...
    Yeah a entry test, but might aswell and just use fake piss. I see no point in stoping to smoke especially I will be getting dank and not swag because I am in the us I will wanta smoke that danky dank shit:smoke:

13. does anyone know when the test comes. Is it on the day of orientation?

14. Welcome to North Carolina!

If you're new to the south, expect a mild culture shock. Things run a little differently in this part of the state. I work in Charlotte, and honestly I'm not impressed with the city. BUT you're 2-3 hours from the mountains and the beach, so there's plenty to do/see here if you have a couple days off. And if you find the right people, you can get really good dank(I'm currently smoking Girl Scout Cookies and Raspberry Kush).

Honestly with over a week, I wouldn't risk having such a big move get messed up over a drug screening. Just fake piss it to ensure you land the job.

15. Its definitely possible to get clean in a month, but simply "quitting smoking" isn't going to make you clean. You need to exercise and get the THC out of your fat where its stored. Generally, the less fat you have and the less you weigh, the easier it is to get the THC out of your system.

Do at least thirty minutes a day of cardio every day (at a minimum, every other day) by either running, jogging, biking, or something that gets your heart rate up. If you're on the heavier side, expect to have to do much more work. At a minimum an hour of cardio a day if you're overweight. Drink lots of water, eat healthy, cut junk food and in a month you will pass.

16. Synthetic Urine is the best invention in the world.

17. I've got a lot of fat and I was drug tested at a hospital and was clean after less then 2 weeks of smoking. No Excersise or anyhing.

Sent from above

18. So uh, I don't know if anyone noticed but......this guy took his piss test almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure he's figured shit out by now lol

19. lmfao
    /thread