Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a hubby bar (:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HBmonster, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Just got the milk chocolate one form the clinic, I'm pretty stoked. I hear about 1 or 1/1 of one breakable piece is a full dosage. This true? I was going to eat 2 pieces and watch "The Walking Dead" on Netflix... I'm pretty stoked!!

2. I watched the first episode of that on my netflix. Was pretty good, keeps you interested. Might watch the season :D

3. You should! I watched it already but forgot most of it but the new season is also going to be on sometime soon I think

4. Hubby bars are delicious. Ate the whole and had a good time

5. How much do they cost?

6. I'm telling you right now, have one, i can eat whole bars, but i still prefer one, if you have two you get couch locked and just fall asleep but they are very potent !

7. Excuse me as I have no knowledge of edibles whatsoever but what is this Hubby Bar of which you speak?!

8. Think hershey's chocolate bar...

But with thc. Lots and lots of thc.

I think they are made with hash oil.

9. [quote name='"Arckaic"']

Think hershey's chocolate bar...

But with thc. Lots and lots of thc.

I think they are made with hash oil.[/quote]

What a fucking monumental idea. Sometimes you just gotta give it to mankind haha.

10. I envy you

11. oh god my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Do want

12. They are about $12 for a milk chocolate one and I had just one whole piece two hours ago and this is pretty good

13. I ate half a bar with my friend before snowboarding and it was the worst thing I ever did! Ever! Seriously I took one run then passed out on the benches at the bottom. I woke up a couple hours later in the same spot with people looking at me and shit ..I was soooooooo high it sucked Only eat one Little square piece..!!!!

14. I wish these were sold at 7-11s :(

15. I wish these were sold at COSTCO!!!

16. cost $8 and eat the whole thing.

17. lol i ate 3 and was SO FUCKED lol like three chunks

18. Yeeee Hubby Bars are the shit.
    Also woot for Long Beach City homie!