Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got a half today..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Graham, Jun 8, 2009.

1. heres the half we picked up today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i approve!

2. looks like some fine mexican schwag my friend, enjoy rolling blunts

3. I would have said they were low mids but I did see a few trichs. So having said that I'd say they're some decent mids.

4. Ugh, hate that stuff so hard to break up....frickin brick mids :(. I get that kinda often from my Detroit hookup oh well, smokes decent once you finally grind that shit up haha.

5. Schwig schwag.....dont put that in my bag....

6. Thats some strait pure scwhag make some hash :D

7. Of course its schwag. You can tell it was bricked up and compressed

8. yes. terrible.

9. y would you put that up here?

10. decent mids with seeds eh? :confused:

11. dude peoples heads have been chopped off for you to be able to smoke your marijuana. hows that make you feel supporting mexican schwag?

12. ^^^hahahaha put dudes fronts back whoever u got that bud from :smoking:

13. Sorry all of these replies made me laugh. +rep for that :hello:

14. Good God. I shuddered when I opened this thread. Oh well, I'd be lying if I said I haven't smoked my fair share of schwag. :smoking:

15. Weed is weed... I'd smoke it. :D

16. Whats so wrong about schwag?

17. i get some similar regs out of detroit too. mine are a bit more green and a bit less brown though. where abouts are you from? wanna blaze some time?

18. looks like brick weed 2 me. thats what blunts r 4 enjoy. i love picking up brick weed every now and then

19. that weed is as thin as paper lol I've never seen it compressed that much before. Roll up some dutches.