Got a gun pulled on me today..

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixPharmer, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Okay so it's me, my homegirl and 3 of my boys and we're driving down the block and this dude next to us is mean muggin' REAL bad. I ignored it at first but like a quarter mile down the road I look back at him and this guy's STILL staring at us. Im like WHAT THE FUCK, GUY and he pokes his broken down looking glock .40 out the window at us.

It's good for him that I dont belive in pulling guns with out shooting because if I would have decided to pop my glovebox, he could have had a pretty bad day. Because, unlike most, I really WILL use it if I need to. These punks pull guns to feel bad, I don't pull mine at every chance because...... I know I'll use it, I dont have shit to prove to myself. Most of my friends don't even know I have it.

The funny thing is, I KNEW he was gonna pull a gun. If you were by yourself, are you gonna mad dog the 4 guys in the car next to you (with out a gun on you)..... I wouldnt recommend it. lol.

My theory is.... 99% of people that own guns wont shoot. The one's that will, don't carry guns, because they KNOW they'll shoot. the latter of which is where I use to classify myself. Now I carry one, like Tech n9ne says, because I often fear the sins of my past will come back to haunt me (karma). But anyways, thats my rant for the day.

haha

BLAZE ON.

2. Careful, I can see this thread turning into a gun discussion and getting closed real fast. ;)

That is lame though. I hope he felt real tough after that.

3. Oh, I didn't know I mentioned anything I wasn't allowed to...
    Sorry if I did.

GC is just who I can vent to. If it helps, it's legally owned.

4. She was referring to the right to bear arms in our constitution and the huge flame wars that come along with that debate.

5. yeah im definatly not looking for any of that. I just wanted to share my misfortune of the day, and my thoughts on it.

FOR THE RECORD-

PLEASE NO 2nd AMMENDMENT DEBATES IN THIS THREAD, thats NOT what im looking for

6. that sucks man, thats some fucked up shit, but it happens all too often. i dont own a gun because if i did, i would have shot someone a long time ago. i get irritated and annoyed way too much to own a gun, and i never will.

7. Gun Control means using both hands in my lands.

BTW its the 2nd Amendment, the 1st is freedom of speech.

8. Actually, I was referring to this:

Just wanted to get the word out so no one comes in here and gets the thread closed. :p

9. So does that mean we can't discuss hunting?

10. I don't know, I didn't write the rules... lol

11. Oh okay.
    I wasn't indicating I or anyone USED a gun... Just stating there was one present, pointed at me. No guns were fired, nor used in any illegal activites by me. I didnt know about that rule though. Thanks for pointing it out before someone did break the rule.

12. While the threads still open, have you ever noticed how polite everyone in the US is? ..I reckon it's because it's legal to own guns here, people are extra polite ‘cos no one knows who's got a gun on them and who doesn't. If you go to other countries, especially England, people are rude as hell ‘cos they know they can say whatever they want and you aren't going to shoot them. :rolleyes:

13. I was in a similar situation before. Me and a few of my homies were driving around and some guy in another car was muggin us bad, we were all high though so we ignored it.

If I had a gun and someone pointed a gun at me, I would probably use mine. You can't assume that they won't shoot you.

14. oh brother... *rolls eyes* no wonder we got so many damn gun control laws...

15. Phoenix, I think you are right that there are a lot of wannabe hard ass punks ready to flash a weapon without the real intent of using it. However I will also state that there are a lot of wannabe hard ass punks ready to flash a weapon with the intent of using it (just think Salinas,CA). Be careful man and good lookin out for your own karma.

16. Why did the guy pull a gun on you? I know there are a lot of stupid people in the world but Ive never met someone who goes around pulling guns on people randomly. The good part about someone showing you the gun is that they probably will not shoot you. I know if I planned on shooting someone I wouldnt show them the gun and give them the chance to run away. Id just pull out my gun and shoot them. I probably wouldnt shoot a person though. I wouldnt want to deal with the psychological damage that something like that may cause.

17. I woulda hit up the trunk and grabbed the M16. ;)

18. Anyone ever watch Bowling For Columbine? The death count due to guns in the U.S. is SO much higher than anywhere else. Obsenely higher. Go figure.