Got a gooooood question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jag159, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Is a four foot grow tent to small?

or do you need more height?

2. you and your equipment dictate the height requirement

3. If you train you plants to keep them short you should be fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4. huh....2x2x4.....3 or a 5 gal smart pot.......600w meizhi LED light....?

5. I swear someone showed you a pic of a very similar set up if not the same where they were getting 3oz a plant

bigger pots generally equals bigger plant and yield

6. think I can get more?

7. Height wise you should be fine as long as you scrog and train. Might be tight if you keep filter and fan in the tent. You could either grow one big plant w longer veg or more plants shorter veg if you want more than one strain. If single I'd do a 5 gallon and more than 1 I'd use 3 gallon. But what I was taught was 1 gallon for every foot of plant.

8. woah your making it seem like a 2x2x4 was a bad idea lol, hopefully I can mod my light straing in a away can only have it hanging at a max of 3-4 inches...that'll give my plant more than enough space, and yea I'll probably do one 5 gall smart pot in this grow tent...hopefully I can get like 4-6 ounces.

9. I am a bit Confused.. 4" is way to close for a Meizhi 600!! The following is for my Meizhi 450
    18"-24" for veg needed..per Meizhi (see below from Meizhi Cust Service)
    "Have a nice day!
    This is Oli from MEIZHI, I’m the customer service. Thank you for purchasing our products on Amazon. B01J19ADTI : MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.

Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
    Germination-------------24-30 inches
    Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
    Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
    Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
    On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
    On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
    Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.

The information above are just collected according to the data which given by customers actually planting.

Notice:
    1. Keep suitable distance between light and top of plants based on your real planting condition. If too close, might burn plant leaf out.
    2. Please keep the light working under regulated and stable voltage
    3. The light is not water-proof
    4. Please move out the light when use Sulfur
    5. Please turn off the light when the fan stop working

Using tips from our customers:
    It will be good for your growing with more calcium and magnesium, and ordinary clay

Wish you have a good harvest!
    Best regards,
    Oli
    MEIZHI "

10. I mean hanging 4" from the top of my tent, you get what im saying? trying to get the light a good distance from my plant

11. Now I understand!!...Sounds just fine! :smoking-banana:

12. you know any mods?

13. Sorry no...