Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a geniune question about my work....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AngryYodaIs, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 AngryYodaIs, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    So I applied at wally world last week and got accepted for a temp job through the holidays (could become my actual job though). And was wondering if they DT'd for temp jobs?

2. You're workin' for the man, now. Most powerful corporation in the world will eat you alive man.

Also most likely they won't DT temps

3. Money is money. Can't pick and choose where you work now a days, especially a 19 yr old kid saving money for school.

4. wally world? like a theme park n shit :O????

5. I wish! But sadly no, just wal mart.

6. I didn't realize Walmart hired temps from agencies. I doubt they DT, but that's purely speculation.

7. If walmart drug tested, they would loose half their employees, if not more

8. It's not through an agency, they just called me up and said they are hiring a bunch of temps and are keeping only a select few. Whether the others went through an agency I have no idea lol

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEbz6kvnQDA]national lampoons vacation - fuckin a right he owes us (jdep - YouTube[/ame]

10. Well, I guess wal mart is fucked then huh lol

11. Pretty sure they will test, my boi got a temp job at target and he got tested. I applied at walmart and I'm making sure I'm clean incase I do get hired!

12. how long after being accepted do they hire you?

13. I would assume after the holidays, see who can survive the season in one piece.

14. Well I hope that is how it works seeing as I smoked earlier today, but if not, I'm screwed!