Got a gas mask today...help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by branman79, Sep 26, 2013.

1. So got a gas mask..and im sorry..but i duno how to use it...mainly what is this little tube inside that connects to the little stub on the outside...i can open it and close it...please help..any tips would be great. Just got tgis for my bday today and i really wanna use it to its full ability.

2. Really hope this is a troll but that tube is for water and the stub thing is to put weed in and light it. Post a pic of it if you get a chance

3. Go to a local smoke shop and ask them. If not, please post pics. Gas masks are not that hard to use.

4. Jus make sure you don't smoke alone and if you do, don't smoke too much.

Saw a guy pass out against a wall once and almost died cuz no one knew he was suffocating. Knocked out and kept inhalin....

5. Lmao ..na not a troll guys... I know the tube is where water goes and where the weed goes...the tube im talking bout is inside the actual gasmask by the mouhpiece

6. Was his hands tied up or something ?

7. LOL forreal fuken idiots

8. If your talking about the part you can touch with your mouth that goes to the outside I think thats for drinking water, like if you were actually using the gas mask for its actual use, just keep that part closed when your smoking.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app