Got a few questions!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dryassistance, Apr 2, 2009.

1. So recently Ive been reading assloads of posts/threads/articles regarding dry process and CO2 enrichment. My 1st question is in regards to enrichment. Is the sugar water yeast method actually a viable form of CO2 enrichment? I know that the Dry Ice idea just sounds foolish in cost sense and am not in a postion "knowledge" wise to confidently put the money into a cannister release set up(I need to do more research on whats required and how to run it). I also have not yet figured out a great dry method and would really appreciate any advice or techniques you guys/gals could /can give me.

Thanks in advance to any who respond :) :hello:

2. Bump!!!!!!!!!

3. I say yes. Im a beginner myself and followed some instructions i googled and i would say my plants look healthier because of it. The 1 i have goin now is just a 2l bottle w a nail hole poked in the cap but my friend suggested the mini 20oz lookn bottle would work better due to the fact that they can be placed right under each plant. Have fun and good luck!