Got A Few Questions For Tokemansam

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLUNTMASTER801, Sep 10, 2002.

1. HEY, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GROWING, AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE.

I'VE GOT 2 PLANTS THAT ARE 33 DAYS OLD, AND ARE BOTH OVER 2 FEET TALL. I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER PLANT OF A DIFFERENT STRAIN THAT IS 24 DAYS OLD, BUT IS ONLY 9 INCHES.

I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU THINK I SHOULD START THEM ON A 12/12 CYCLE, AND IF IT WOULD BE OK TO DO ALL OF THEM, OR WAIT ON MY SMALLER ONE.

ALSO, WHAT IS THE AVERAGE LENGTH OF THE BUDDING CYCLE.

2. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S IMPORTANT OR NOT, BUT I'M GROWING INDOORS, AND AM USING A COMBO OF FLUORO'S, HID FLUOROS, AND A 125 WATT PLANT LIGHT.

3. Do it man throw them bitches in budding cycle!!! I just put mine in today.. Mine are about exactly that tall and old!! Im running floros as well and this is my first time to grow my very own!! Ive helped friends in the past with theirs and now its my turn!!!! Look at my pics on this page under Finally some pics..but with...... Later

4. WELL.... sorry for such a long long time before i answered.... make sure your plants have a nice thick stalk so when you do go into budding they dont break because your buds weight to much... A fan would help alot... secondly if you want a thicker stalk gently move the stalk back and forth but DO NOT put to much pressure on it.... fluros are fine for growing... youll get smaller buds usualy but they are perfectly ffine and i reccomend them for first time growers... Secondly if you feel your plants are ready for budding letem go... the better the root system yoiur plant has the better results you will get because the root system transfers foot etc.. very important... during budding you might want to cut down to 12/12 cycle water very little you almost want to have youir plant dry up or crip a little cause this causes your plant to create THC to help moisten the buds to keep it alive... ALL growers usualy want that... More THC CED... better stuff... looking forward to your replys.., good luck... also you might want to transfer your plants into a bigger container... i was reading your other post.... the roots wont get strong enough and will bend over the plant during late budding.... it will stun growth for a day or three but will be better off later on... i also recomend only transplanting twice.... seedling to the pot your gonna finish in... soots the plants best so they can gropw there roots long wide and whatever they want..!! goodluck keep me posted with ur plants. would love to see pics

5. Dont buid your 9 inch plant its really not worth it.... take some clones off of the bottom branches of the plant... and clone your plants so your shure to have female good buds... if you need more info on that just post here and ill help you out... another thing 2 feet is a decent size plants but make shure your plants are ready for budding all the propper stuff flowering etc.... 9 inch plant will budd but youll get not that much out of it.... thats kind of like a technique growers use called sea of green... small plants clones.. all female that are greown short and very small... sent into budding stages very early... seeking you get quick produce but very little of it.... most sea of green growers have 50 - 100 plants going at a time.... i would let it grow to around 2 feet tall and then budd