Got A Few Plants And I Need Some Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kushblunts17, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I have about 7 plants. 3 are still little seedlings growing fine..
    My plants in the ground are looking like shit and my plants in pots look like shit except one.
    I tried to stop the bug outrage.(WHAT ARE THE LITTLE WHITE TINY BUGS LOOK A LITTLE FURRY OR FUZY AND THEY JUMP WHEN THEY GET WET OR THE PLANT IS SHAKEN!) then my pot got knocked over...by the wind? Idk what else it'd be.

I guess I'm just ranting about the problems more rather than I need help but just tell me what you guys think I should do.
    I'm getting more soil and bigger pots tonight its way past transplant time
    Kind of just frustrated this year a lot.. More problems than ever. Terrible harsh ass storms all week no sun then when there is sun its cloudy so really still no sun and growing indoors isn't an option.. First half of my growing season..shit

Attached Files:

2. Yea, it's been a shitty season in my area too. Couple years ago we had back to back hurricanes on the east coast right at the end of growing season, some people pulled early, lot of mold damage that year. I just hope that the end of this season is good weather. (I don't grow outdoors but I have friends who do)

Good luck with the transplants, are you using a myco product? A bottle of silica will help with stem strength too (as well as heat stress, nutrient uptake, and overall health), I use rhino skin from advanced but there are a lot of brands out there. I've noticed a good deal of improvement since I started using these things.

Hope that helps, Cheers!! :bongin: