Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got a favor to ask of yas, fellow blades

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, May 10, 2003.

1. Hey m8s n m8ets..

fuckin, people are fucked up sometimes
    anyway

I need yall to do somthin for me asap

my boy Dion hual

got fuckin shut up by the same pigs who take away weed cause they think its evil
    the same people who 'accidently' shoot little kids with misguided bulets
    the same people who fuck people over simply because they wont get in trouble

cops
    yep

hope some of yas are out there readin too, maybe some are decent, the rest are fuckin pigs.

my boy dion, was up in a pizza shop, and it was gettin robbed.
    he was at the wrong place
    the cops came in
    hes a tall, black, hardcore lookin motha fucka
    and the fuckin cops bitch asses thought he was the robber
    so, they decide to barricade HIM in the fuckin pizza shop and tell him they are gonna shoot him if he moves
    so naturally my boy is fuckin nervous, and he always got a gun on em, and he got it ready if the cops try killin em,
    so anyway, they throw in 'shock' bombs, supposed to suprise and scare the hell out of people, so my boy runs out of the shop thinkin they are shootin at him or somthin
    and he runs into a truck, his truck, and fuckin hides in there, he has his gun but not shootin, and the fuckin cops open fire, so he shoots back, and gets a bullet in the fuckin head for his efforts
    this kid is fuckin only 16, star football player at my school langley, and the fuckin cops go and shoot him up
    he was like a very fuckin good friend of mine
    and a fuckin rolemodel toker, drives me INSANE
    that the cops dont give a fuck, hes fuckin 16, decent grades, good fuckin citizen, and one of my good fuckin friends
    anyway
    fuck it
    this is the favor I need you guys to do
    i need yas to smoke a fuckin blunt for Dion 'dirk' haul
    if you dont smoke blunts..atleast toke a joint
    cause god damnit he deserves it
    OF COURSE today, the day I dont want to smoke to get high, i wanna do it for my fuckin boy, fuck that n I cant get no weed. ALL I WANNA DO is smoke a blunt for em, we always smoked blunts, fuckin always

r.i.p dirk
    luv ya man

2. r.i.p

sorry for your loss and the loss of such a young life.

peace

3. killed by those whom he deservidly sought help from.

usually i revel in a little irony but of course not this time.

fucking racism man. the ignorant biggoted predjudice of facist bully boys strikes again. when will we all wake up? when will things like this be stopped?

moronic ignorance kills.

:(

i'd like to say im gonna go smoke a big fat public J on the highstreet (or maybe outside a polics station) wearing a Tshirt saying "for my friend "stylez1877" i smoke this joint in memory and honour of Dion "Dirk" Haul, killed by those who should have helped him", but allas i have nothing to smoke... but next time i do....

when is murder not murder? in they eyes of the government, when one of their boys carries it out, especially if its getting rid of another "nigger".

institutional racism still thrives in america. >:.(

4. dude, digit, i swear you are on of the realest people in the world
    REALEST by far

though you'll never know, your words help me alot dude
    ill be watching on the news, for a crazy man abducted fittin ur description for doin what ya said u'd do..lol

but really dude..thank you

n thx to you too higha

5. R.I.P

thats some fuckin bullshit man, good karma and all going out to his family and friends.... some fucking bullshit

6. i dont even know what to say man....

this kind of shit happens to fuckin often.

ill be sure to blaze him a good bag tonight. pound back a few brews with him too for ya man.

im real sorry about your loss. im lucky enough that I can say noone close to me has ever died.

all my prayers go out to him, his family, and his crew.

7. R.I.P. man

Im smoking in Dion's name now, this racist shit happens to often, to people close to me too.

A friend of mine was at the north end, getting a parking ticket, waiting in his neone with his buddy. His 'buddy' stole the car that they were driving, said it was his. so my buddy nick freaks out when in the middle of boston two cops pull a gun on him.

thinking its just racist cops (he's black, wore a Emperor shirt and backwards hat at the time), he tweaks.

They tell him to get out of the car, to put his hands in the air, he opend his door and unbuttoned his seat belt.

They opend fire.

Shit like this happens way to much man. Im truly sorry for your loss.

8. Man Stylez. I'm soooo sorry about your loss. And you damn sure don't need me preachin at ya right now. The cops saw the gun, and did what cops do when they see guns. It gives them a green light. I'm gonna leave it there.

9. That kinda bullshit happens all to often, a lot o these cops are fuckin nuts, i seen it myself, i've been dragged outta my car and ruffed up by these fuckers before for nothing but being out late. It was like 2am and i was drivin' home from my friends house on a main road and they pulled me, walked up to the car dragged me out and searched me. I had nothin on me i didn't toke or drink then and i had no cash, they prolly woulda took it. they wrote a bullshit ticked out for driving with no licesnse, i had a license but they wouldn't look at it.

I'm sorry about yo boy man, i'll smoke a bowl for him.

Peace

10. Man im really sorry about your friend and everything but he still he coulda prevented this from happening, please open your mind and take a look at the side of the police officer, this guy ran out of the store into his truck and then started to shoot back? The cops might of been racist and jumped at the idea of thinking the nearest black guy was the one who commited the crime, but im sure jumping into the truck and running away while they are storming the place exactly didnt help him look innocent, I would of layed on the floor with my hands on my head.

But shit happens, and its a really sad thing to see a young person go this way, what was he doing with a gun anyways? At 16? Im sorry but this is way too young to be going around carrying a loaded firearm.

Sorry if I had to pick apart everything but Im in the mood to talk so I made this a sorta long post. Dont take it wrong man, I feel for you and hope your boy is up there in a better place, looking down at you while you toke up for him.

Peace

11. i'm so sorry to hear about your loss stylez. i'm out of trees as of the moment... but when monday rolls around, my friend and i are going to smoke a fucking phillie stuffed with Kind(ness) Bud in his memory.

i hope he's in a better place where he won't have to ever run again. stay strong man. he'll live in your memories and your heart. my condolences to you, his family, and all those who knew him.

12. Thats extremely fucked up man. next time i can smoke (drug test) i'll make sure to smoke the first bowl in his honor. Peace.

13. kits kinda alot safer to have a gun at 16 than not to have a gun around this part of pitt :/

14. "Cops give a damn about a negro
    pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero"

Tupac - Changes

15. "I see no changes all I see is racist faces
    misplaced hate makes disgrace to races"

Also from Tupac - Changes

16. one martyr is as powerful as a thousand cops, remember him so that he may help others through his story, if not his living actions

17. remember.

18. Stylez, I'm so sorry. I don't have enough weed for a blunt, but you can be sure I'm gonna smoke a J for him.

19. same here, really sorry man

20. Sorry about your loss... that really sucks.