got a dwi...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by marijuanaman123, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 marijuanaman123, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Well about a month ago i was drunk and craving for a subway sandwich. I had drnken about 8 beers and did 7 2 mg kpins so i was feelin good. Anyway i make it to subway fine. I order my foot long turkey and bacon sub and peace it.
    Little did i know subway had called the cops on me and parked not hallf a block down the road was a cop.I pull out of subway and barley make it 3 houses down when blam blue lights. I pull over and try nd hide a beer i had with me.Didnt doa very good job and they seen the beer.
    They ask if ive been drinking i said yes and stepped outta the car.My pit bull was with me so they had me get out quick and close the door. I did some field sobriety test and failed them and i was subsequently placed under arrest.
    They never searched my car just had my moms bf hand them the beer when he got there.I feel like complete shit for doing this to my mom.In another way im glad it happened..I could have killed myself or some one else doing somthin stupid.Ive learned a huge lesson from this.Ive gone to aa everyday since it happened and only slipped up 4 times. Ive also quit smokin reefer so i piss clean when i go back to court.
    Went to court once and decided to get a lawyer so they pushed it back two months.Im looking at 6-12 months if i violate prob. which at the min. will be a years worth. Ive got 40 hrs. comm. service, crash and the dui impact panel.
    I feel like im so fuckin screwed right now.This is all coming out of my pocket and ive paid 630$ already just in fines from the initial night.crash is like another 400 plus court fines ill prolly get.
    This just really sucks.Ive fucked up big time and its tiem to py. Im never driving nor riding in a car drunk again. I may slip and drink a few times but ill stay on my two feet thats for damn sure.

2. don't drink and drive huh?

3. happens to the best of us bro...owi here...i got off a little luckier because i was on a "substance" rather than blood alcohol level. Wisconsin is known for drinking so they let us off slightly easier than in some other states.

at least on your first offense...

4. did they at least let you eat the subway on the way to jail?

5. subway should deliver i dunno why they dont, and yea thats dumb of you for drinking and driveing as long as you drew conclusions out of all this mess

6. Yea....

Not a good idea to drive to subway after you've had eight beers AND 14mg of klonopin.

Wasn't a good idea to bring a beer with you too....

At least you learned your lesson.

7. yea i know i fucked up nd learned from it..appreciate the comments even tho ryanmetal's comment ws not needed....

8. just giving ya a hard time man. nothing personal, we all make mistakes.

9. ryanmetal i just figured u were another troll making useless comments...but a hard time is the last thing i need now...

10. Jimmy Johns delivers. And there sub's are twice as good as Subway.

11. #11 Atomic Bong, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    subway called the police and said you were drunk and driving and the cops really made it there to post up and have a road block waiting by the time you ordered your sandwich and left? damn here I woulda got my sandwich and been gone before the bitch even hung up the phone with the police! and damn did she like call in your plates or identify your car? I don't know that just seems fucked up! I don't get why minimum wage employees always seem to do the most.. especially when it really doesn't effect them in any way!!!:confused:

12. Not a troll, just being an ass. my bad though, hope things get better for you.

13. just one cruiser....the station is less then 4 blocks away.... it took me 4 mins to be in and out, they timed me...they called in the car as well...