Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a DT sunday, how much water do I have to drink?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hinata1337, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I have a large box of tea, as well as a sink ( xD ) and I have a DT test sunday. I have smoked very very lightly for the past two months, so there isnt much THC in my system, and two days ago I just smoked enough to get me high.

I wanted to know, considering the above info, how much tea/water I need to drink befpre sunday too pass, and I dont have any niacin or things of that sort, so please dont suggest them!!

please help!

2. From what I've heard, just go with a lot of cranberry juice. Its supposed to help detox your body. My bad if I'm wrong :D

3. quoted.

4. If you have time to go to a near-by 7/11 or somewhere, 5 hour energies have large amounts of niacin in them...

i always thought that since thc was fat soluble that you had to drink something like milk, but there's a big chance that i'm completely wrong.

5. thc can stay in ur system for 3 weeks or something

6. seeing as his dt was about a week ago he probably doesnt have time to go to 7/11

7. hahaha yeah i really should start reading dates on posts :smoke: