Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nlmbezana, May 10, 2020.

1. Ever since corona started I moved back home to Arizona with my parents and they hate weed. They decided to test me 10 days after the start of May. The drug test is tomorrow and i smoked on the first and the second of May. Since then i've lost 4 pounds and i've been trying to sweat it out and drink a gallon or more of water a day. I'm 6'1 1/2 and 215 pounds. I just wanna know. if i can pass because I was clean for all of April and all I smoked was 1 bowl and a couple of hits out a wax cartridge on the first and half a bowl on the second. I've seen on some sites that people who smoke a joint 3-4 times a week can get clean in 5-7 days but i'm really paranoid and i just wanna have some confidence. And if i can't pass naturally any ways i could alter the results would be appreciated considering its just a basic 5 panel test and it isn't gonna be lab tested.

2. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Just remember kiddo. They're your parents, nothing bad is going to happen to you, maybe a scold or a grounded. Tsk tsk.

Some parents take it on as their job to act in such a way, imagine you have a kid, and find some pot, do u really care? Kinda yeah, they're young, probably should wait to smoke yeh, but you'll have to play the part, and from the child's perspective, the parent is serious as can be, well played

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Wow that’s extreme what ya do to give em the idea u consume. If ya do come up clean freeze some piss so the next time they test ya u come up clean as well.

4. I PERSONALLY don't think the odds are in your favor, but I DO HOPE they are........

5. Well they found some weed when they were cleaning my room and they've been keeping an eye on me ever since.

6. I mean I've been able to pass before in similar circumstances plus my metabolism is relatively good and I'm not overweight i just got some muscle on me.

7. In scotland its illegal for a parent to make a child of any age take a piss test if they dont want to.
    I found out because ive got an astonishingly smart arsed 12 year old cousin who phoned the police and they told his old man hed be charged for it.
    Degrading to force them to pee in a cup apparently. Can be seen as a sexual offence.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Good Luck. Please let us know what happens. Can you get hold of one of the tests and check for your self so you know what to expect?

9. Ok so good news bad news i technically passed but the line was faint as shit and my parents wanna test me again same day but it was faint because of how much water i drank in anticipation.

• Like Like x 1