Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a drug test in less than 20 days, help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rohto Love, Sep 7, 2010.

1. If i drink like a GALLON of water a day for the next 20 days will I be clean by then? I am a VERY heavy smoker, I frequently go through an ounce a week in my volcano (which shows you just how much I smoke, lol). I refuse to buy any detox formulas. Will drinking water and running 2 miles a day suffice?

2. 20 days you will have no problem in 20 days.i once passed a drug test with only stopping 4 days in advance.i used the 12 pills with water and i smoke an ounce a week.im not sure the name of the pills but def flush with water not to mention all that flushing makes you feel good.

3. SWEET. thanks dude!

4. no one can give you a definate answer. everyones body is different. I run/walk/bike at least 5 miles everyday just because i feel a lot better/healthier when i do. I smoke pretty much constantly throughout the day but i dont have to take any DT's.

Your best bet would be exorcise a lot and drink plenty of water everyday. you will feel your head clearing up and you will see things a lot clearer.

if i had to guess i would say you will pass but this all depends on how determined you are to pass it.

5. 20 days will provide you with enough time to pass your drug test. To be safe, I would stop smoking for those 20 days. Second, exercise every day if possible. Third, drink lots of liquids, the more TRIPS to the bathroom you make, the more your clearing out your system. And lastly, if you're still paranoid come drug test time, go to your local health store where you can find different vitamin flushes made just for getting THC outta your system. Good luck!

6. whats the test for???
    supervised or not??

7. a dpt. store job such as Target

8. Studying for your drug test is a lot easier than detoxing..

9. i was on adult probation here in tx i go to a local mexican grocery store buy this herb and make a tea drink half the night befor and the rest 3 hours before id report and i'd pass

10. these guys saying 20 days is enough can't be sure. I was a heavy smoker and failed after not smoking for 35 days. :mad: drink lots of water and stay active.

11. The more fat you have in your body, the longer it will take for your body to get rid of all the THC.

12. dude 20 days youll be fine bro. just in case drink a good amount of water before your test so your piss is watered down, but not to the point where it would be obivous. but you should be straight regardless.

13. a gallon of water and run two miles a day. you should be fine

14. Use the Quick fix, go to your local head shop and get fake piss, get an ace bandage and walk in pour the piss in a cup. Diluting is such a pain in the ass, and the synthetic stuff works!! I've got a few friends i've turned on to it and all of them are now employed. Just try it and you can thank me later. lol