got a date with a chick from tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 22, 2015.

1. #1 Yummybud20, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    i got a match with this girl on tinder, she doesn't look bad in the pics.... but she's kinda old i'm 29 and i usually like girls that are like early to mid 20s, and this girl is 30.... anyways i was like wtf i'll just invite her out to get food with me so tomorrow she's meeting me at this place to grab food.

anyways i'm not sure if this was even a good idea. i'm probably not even looking to date a chick bc i'm moving after school is over. so anyways was wondering am i require dot pay for her food? like i usually do that bc i think it's expected. i'm a broke student though but I guess if i invited her out its the polite thing to do.

also i'm pretty much just looking to get laid, i'm guess she's' probably looking for a boyfriend... or i could be wrong... 

2. i kind of want to bail, what if she's ugly and looks way older than in her pics. 30 is pretty old haha. 

3. 30 isn't pretty old.. you're 29 yourself.

I wouldn't use tinder for hump & dumps.

4. Uhm what are you doing inviting someone out on a date and you're broke?

Also you might as well cancel the date with her, since you are having second thoughts.

5. yes pay for dinner..

unless she misrepresented herself in her pictures..

then go to the men's room and climb out the window.

6. Never takes chicks seriously you meet on Tinder! lmao

Out of all the tinder girls I see come and go at my place, there isn't anything but a bunch of Sex & The City whores on that app. Mostly women my roommate sums up like this, "She's nobody's sweetheart." :p 

You're better off looking for chicks at the grocery store, imo. Tinder isn't bad if you just wanna get laid though. 

7. You pay for supper, and she gives you the herps. Fair trade.

omg haha. i'm scared now. i go out to eat everyday anyways bc it's exam time and i don't have time to cook. i guess today i'll just had have to pay for hers too.

haha are all girls on tinder really just whores. i've seen girls from my class pop up on tinder including this girl i like from my class. but a lot of girls i think won't actually meet guys they match with on tinder just there to see how many guys want to bone them.

yeah i'm not looking to meet a serious girlfriend or anything right now just want to get laid haha. but I also don't want to get laid by a chick that has slept with 5 other guys that week and get herps haha.

i feel bad aborting the dinner though haha she seems nice 

hahaha fuck. if she's a weirdo, i'll just be like i have to get back to studying soon and just finish the dinner real quick and pay and then run away.

11. YummyBud strikes again!

I've met some cool chicks on Tinder. Theyre not all whores. It's a decent mix of everything. The best thing to do is talk with them before actually meeting them.

yeah that's what i thought the app is popular now pretty much everyone uses it. like i know law students in my class that use it. i haven't talked to her a ton just in text a bit i don't know a ton about her really other than she like video games and travelling lol. 

oh and i matched with her couple months ago and never set up a date then i matched up with her again last week so i was like wtf i should just meet her.

13. this chick is just not my ideal age though. i think most chicks over 25 look too old. i'm 29 and i prefer chicks like 19-25 haha.

Everyone does lol.

15. Dude i dated a girl who was 29 and i was 21. Smokin hot. She is one year older then you dude that makes you old too. And if being on tinder makes her a whore, that makes you a whore too. A whore who never gets laid. Oh the irony.

16. Yeah bro I don't think you could afford being picky.

Not trying to be a dick but based of your history I don't think you could do any better, you should be grateful you finally land a date.

She probably feels sorry for you and is giving you a pity date.

17. Update! she ended up being really hot, she actually looked way better than the pics..... really pretty face looks greek or italian and kim kardashian ass fuk.  I wasn't even trying to look good i wore my baseball cap lol but i wear nice clothes so i didn't look like a bum or anything.

anyways not sure if this will go anywhere..... at the end she did say message me sometime..... but maybe she was just being nice.

she also has a good reason for begin single she got her masters degree and moved to this city 6 months ago and works here. 

fuk. I also told her i have an interview in a far away city so she may not be interested in me anymore if she is looking to date....

also i offeredt o pay for her but she was like no no i always pay my share and she said plus you're a student. hmm i think refusing an offer to pay for her is a bad sign.

should i just text her tonight and say something like it was nice seeing you today lets hang out and do something soon?  next 3 weeks i have to study for final exams so i don't really have time to go out but should i still ask to maybe hang out?

plus what would i ask her out to for next time. maybe to the bar?

18. i need help guys what should i text her tonight? is it too soon to text her? should i just be like nice seeing you and say we should hang out again

If you need tinder to get laid your game is weak. 

And there are girls on there that aren't complete whores, but it's like 10-20%. Good luck fishing through that low hanging fruit for a keeper!

20. well this chick that i just met doesn't seem like the whore / slut type. she's moved to this city for work and she just finished her master degree at a university in another city.

so she's probably just using tinder to meet guys. if you don't know a ton of people in a new city it's pretty hard to meet new people. like how else would she meet new guys other than going to a bar....