Got a couple of ?'s can some one help me please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Roque, Apr 23, 2012.

1. So I have a $1000 saved up and wanna invest it to a grow of 6 plants.
    I want to build a 8x8x8. Use a 6in carbon filter and a 6in intake and outtake fan I'm also gonna run one fan inside the room to stimulate a natural wind for my 6 babys. I'm gonna get a 1000w mh for veg and hps for flowering. I want to use 7 gallon smart pots with the handles. For soil I want to use fox farm ocean soil I'm also gonna use coco cana or something like that I don't recall it completely and peatilite and some other food chips that help with the ph for the tod layer. I am a prop 215 patient. But this is my first grow so please leave me feadback and give me advice if I should swap or change something I'm also aiming for 2lbs

2. 2 lbs off six plants would be 5+ oz per plant. which is a big plant and being your first time idk if you would achieve that. but with time you should get better at growing.

3. haha well, aiming for two lbs... the trick is the strain u choose.... would you like to do an autoflower so they will be done in 1 -1/2 mnths?
    for autoflower i reccomend primarily "iranian auto" from drgreenthumb . com they are done in about 80 days and yield 4-8 ounces a piece.... but PRICEY
    secondarily i would recommend auto mazar... less expensive... have read journals of them yielding 5 ounces with a simple setup... the record being 300 gram (LED setup)
    these also finish in about 80 days, and i would expect 3 ounces a piece... either one would give you more than a pound..... ino you want two but its quite easy to buy lets say 20 iranian autos here ya go (300$): Dr. Greenthumb: Cannabis Sativa, Seeds, Indica, Marijuana Weed, Growing Culture
    and plant 6 every 80 days.... then youd have at a minumum 24 ounces to use every 2 mnths...
    just some thots.. hope it helps

AND WELCOME TO THE CITY

4. Well I was planning on vegging from 5 to 7 weeks of some alien og clones. Thanks for the advice so far its well appreciated. How much per a plant should I expect for this long in veg with the 7 gallons though because I read some reviews and the smart pots increase your yield by 25 to 30%